『Age 30』Part Eleven

Once they arrived to Jotaro's place, they grabbed everything from the car. The two decided to get some grocerie, plus it was a convenient time.

They put away the groceries as they talked about the DVD's the house had. Even though it was a simple chore it became more fun. It always finished faster when you had help.

"Hey, Noriaki," Jotaro started.
"Yeah?"
Jotaro gave a soft sigh, "may I kiss you?"
Noriaki chuckled a bit, "go ahead."

Jotaro took a step before placing his lips onto Kakyoin's. The kiss was soft, small yet it meant a lot to the both of them.

They smiled and looked into the others brightly colored eyes.

"We should start the movie," Noriaki informed.
Jotaro nodded, "I'll grab The Pianist. You said you wanted to see it, right?"
"Yeah, I saw an ad for it," Kakyoin gave a smile. "I could make a snack?"
"Whatever you think works best," Jotaro said before walking into the living room.

After making some popcorn and some drinks, Kakyoin joined Kujo in the TV room. Jotaro already had everythig set up but waiting to press play.

Noriaki sat down on the couch almost right next to Kujo. The popcorn sat on one of each of their legs, and the drinks stayed in their hands. The movie passes by and it captioned Kakyoin. Even if he was pretty sure that Jojo wasn't watching the movie anymore.

After the movie they both helped clean a bit.

"I'll take the gestroom for tonight," Noriaki informed.
Jotaro nodded, "you can sleep in my clothes. If you want to shower, I'll bring it to the bathroom."
"Alrighty, I'll take a quick shower," Noriaki smiled before walking away.

As Kakyoin showered he heard a knock. Soon after someone entered before leaving once more. And when the red haired male got out of the shower he saw Kujo's clothes on the sink. A smile fell onto his face, and he wore it until he drifted off to sleep.

When Noriaki woke up in the middle of the night he smiled too. The fact he was in Jojo's clothes, and that Jotaro asked him to consider dating.

Sure, they won't make anything official yet. The fact the conversation happened amazed Kakyoin. He thought about it until he fell back into a blissful sleep.

The next time he woke up was to the smell of pancakes. He got out of bed, without the thought of changing. Noriaki slowly made his way to the kitchen. As soon as he did he hugged the taller male from behind.

"Thank you Jojo," Noriaki mumbled. "It smells great."
Jotaro nodded, "it's no problem. Are you still tired?"

Noriaki just nodded and let a yawn leave his mouth.

Jotaro chuckled a bit, "lucky for you food and coffee are almost ready."

Noriaki embraced Jotaro for a while longer, but once the food was ready it was gone. They both wished for the others earth once more.

It took about 20 minutes for both of them to eat until full.

"Thanks for the food Jotaro. It was delicious," Noriaki exclaimed with a smile.
Jotaro nodded, "are you always like that when tired? It was cute."

Kakyoin froze at Kujo's words so he turned away from the other. A smile was still placed onto his lips.

Jotaro stood up and started grabbing all the dishes.

"Are you tired all the time?" Jotaro asked.
Noriaki shrugged, "I mean I'm always kinda tired."
Jotaro smiled, "that explains why I think you're cute 24/7."
"I could kill you here and now," Kakyoin sighed.
Jotaro nodded, "you could but Avdol and Polnareff both know it would be you. You always tell me to make sure there's no witnesses first."
Kakyoin nodded, "Touché."

Jotaro and Kakyoin stayed quiet for a moment. Jotaro started doing dishes and Noriaki offered to help.

"Next week I have a work trip. I'll be leaving Monday," Jotaro said slightly disappointed.
Kakyoin took note, "at least it you have eight days.

Two hours passed of Jotaro and Kakyoin hanging around each other. Soon a buzz from Kakyoin's phone distracted the two.

Avdol:
I'm about to leave to your place. It'll still be 30 minutes or so.

Kakyoin:
Alrighty. I'm at Jotaro's place at the moment.

Avdol:
It'll still be 30 minutes.

Kakyoin:
Thanks.

Kakyoin:
Jolyne will want to see Jotaro, right? She hasn't seen him for a while.

Avdol:
Of course. You'll be with him so she'll survive.

"Avdol will be here with Jolyne in about 30 minutes," Kakyoin informed.
Jotaro nodded, "okay. Do you have an ace?"
"Go fish."

The two males sat on the floor with a deck of cards. They played go-fish. It was a game Jotaro played in America. After he explained the rules, Noriski got it down. He knows that Jolyne would love it.

The two glared into each other's eyes.

"Jotaro, do you have a two?" Kakyoin asked.
Jotaro handed Noriaki a card, "there."

They enjoyed themselves until the doorbell stopped them halfway through a game.

"That must be Avdol," Kakyoin thought outloud.
Jotaro nodded standing up, "I'll get it."
"I'll come along," Noriaki stood up and followed Jotaro to the door.

"Hello you two," Noriaki smiled.

Jolyne gave a big, toothy smile back.

Jotaro gave a soft smile, "you two can come in."

Avdol walked in and started talking to Jotaro.

Jolyne jumped over to Noriaki, "CAN I TELL YOU ABOUT YESTERDAY?!"
"Mhmm," Noriaki replied, happily.
"Me and uncle Dol went on big rides at a park. Then we ran into uncle Pol and he joined us!" She explained.
Kakyoin gasped, "THAT'S SO COOL!miss you have fun?"
"It was the funest!" Jolyne explained.