~Jealousy~

KuroTsukki because I had an idea-

The ball slammed against the floor as the stands erupted into a loud cheer. Hinata had just hit another one of his special attacks, which of course gained Karasuno another point. Tsukishima waited patiently for his moment. Then he saw it, the perfect moment. He jumped, blocking the ball. A slight sting in his arms, but he didn't show any emotion. He landed on the court ground as he looked at the blonde player. Then something unexpected happened. The spiker winked at him! The ball bounced on the ground as everything went slow motion for Tsukki. What just happened?

"Good game everyone!" Daichi smiled. Tsukishima walked away quietly.

"Where are you going, Tsukishima?" Suga asked.

"Bathroom." Tsukki left quickly. He grimaced when he ran into the other volleyball player again.

"Hey there~" His eyes looked Tsukki up and down.

"What do you want?" Tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"You." Tsukishima mentally gagged as the wing spiker flirted.

"I don't flirt with idiots." Tsukki crossed his arms.

"C'mon cutie~ Just one night?" The spiker grabbed Tsukki's waist. Tsukki thought he would throw up.

"No." Tsukishima tried to push said fuckboy off, and he succeeded.

"C'mo-" Terushima was cut off with a shove against the wall.

"Take a hint. He said no, fuckboy." The rooster head and his team had been walking down the hallway until Kuroo saw what was happening.

"And? Why do you care? You're not his boyfriend!" The blonde growled. Kuroo smirked.

"Actually I am." Tsukki's eyes went wide. He was not!

"Prove it." He smirked. Tsukishima froze. Kuroo you better not, he stared at Kuroo.

"Fine." Kuroo grabbed Tsukishima and closed the gap between them, kissing him passionately. Tsukki was shocked but wanted this fuckboy to get off his case, so he kissed back almost immediately. The spiker just growled in defeat.

"The name's Terushima if you ever want to hook up." He left.

"GET SOME!" Noya yelled from a few yards away. Tsukki's eyes widen, he turned beet red. That short fuck! He grumbled and averted his gaze to the ground. Kuroo chuckled.

"Mind if I walk you back?" He asked.

"Whatever..." Tsukishima started walking towards Noya as Kuroo told his team to go ahead, and he'd meet up with them later.

"What are you doing here?" The blonde asked the 5-foot-2 boy.

"Suga sent me to see check on you," Noya explained. Tsukki rolled his eyes.

"You? Yeah right. He doesn't even trust you to be home alone." Tsukishima stated. Noya sighed in defeat.

"I left Asahi behind," He explained once more, this time the truth.

"Am I interrupting?" Kuroo grinned.

"Shut up and let's just go already," Tsukishima started walking away.

"Tsukki!" Yams grinned as the rest of the team waved.

"We're gonna head to get some food, wanna come with?" Daichi smiled.

"Sure. I'm pretty hungry anyways," Tsukishima averted his gaze to the ground.

"Mind if Nekoma comes with? We were planning on getting food too." Kuroo wore a shit-eating grin.

"No-" Tsukki started.

"Of course! The more the merrier," Daichi smiled.

At the restaurant

"I'll be right back," Kuroo stood up and walked away. The two volleyball teams had taken up 3 tables. Tsukishima had been eyeing the doors of the restaurant ever since they sat down. He didn't know why though.

He blinked for one second then saw Terushima again.

"Of course he's here..." Tsukki looked back at his team, not meaning to say that aloud. Suga looked at him confused.

"Did something happen between you two?" Suga seemed a bit concerned since Tsukishima wouldn't usually have that reaction. Before Tsukki could answer, Terushima sat down next to him.

"Hey Tsukki," Terushima winked. Tsukki rolled his eyes.

"Don't call me that." Suga was now very concerned, as was the rest of the team.

"Man, I don't know what you think you're doing just inviting yourself to our table." Noya looked pissed, obviously knowing what was happening.

"Kuroo won't be happy if he sees you here," Kenma looked up from the game he was playing.

"And what will he do?" Terushima wrapped an arm around Tsukki. Tsukishima was obviously uncomfortable.

"Can you keep your filthy, god-forsaken hands off of me?" Tsukki asked Terushima, disgusted.

"But Tsukki~" Someone clearing their throat was heard. Tanaka laughed.

"You're in trouble now!" Noya laughed with Tanaka. Terushima looked up to see two golden eyes glaring daggers at him.

"And if it isn't the damn rooster," Kuroo rolled his eyes.

"You heard him. Keep your filthy hands off of him," Kuroo had his arms crossed as his eyes were glaring holes into Terushima. Tsukishima smirked, wanting to get back at Kuroo for kissing him.

"Chill out, Kuroo. He's only saying hi~" Tsukki kept his smirk and leaned into Terushima. Everyone was surprised, including the playboy.

"Tsukishima?" Suga asked. Terushima grinned.

"Why don't I take you out? Just a little treat from me~?" Yuuji asked in his flirtatious tone.

"Maybe next time. You better go before you get jumped," Tsukishima went back to sitting in his original posture as Yuuji looked at the black-haired feline, who seemed pretty close to punching Teru.

"Here's my number, cutie," Teru handed Tsukki a small piece of paper then got up.

"May we meet again, Kei." Terushima walked out. Tsukki sat there surprised. When did I ever tell him my first name? He thought, quite puzzled.

"Kuroo, sit down before you cause a scene, or before Tsukki gets up and leaves." Kenma went back to his game after looking up for a brief second. The rooster head sat down.

"You're not actually gonna keep his number, right?" Kuroo asked Tsukishima.

"Why does it matter to you?" Tsukki smirked.

"Because I want to know!" Kuroo's response made Tsukki chuckle a bit.

"Jealousy isn't a good look on you, Tetsu." Kuroo was baffled. How did he know my first name!? Was the first thought that came to mind, but something about Kei saying his name made Kuroo bubble up with happiness.

"First-name basis, ey Kei?" Kuroo smirked. Tsukki blushed lightly and looked away from the Nekoma captain.

"Shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1025

Heyo! This is Author~Sama here. I do want to say that there might be slow updates because I do have a life outside of this, and school is a bitch. I will specify if requests are closed or open, but at the moment they are wide open! (Curse my dirty mind) Cya next chapter!

-Author~Sama