PROLOGUE

"Every night in my dreams I see you......"

The phone started buzzing.

She woke up with a jerk. She started moving her hand this way and that way in order to catch her phone still laying on the bed.
Yes! she got a caught of it!She pressed on the green button and sat up searching for the light switch with another hand.

She said "Hello!"

On the other side "Hey Anu! This is Ganga. Switch on your TV and watch the headlines immediately".

"Hey is everything alright?" asked Anu while walking towards the TV situated in her small living room.

"Watch the News and you will get to know yourself" said Ganga.

Meanwhile Anu has switched on the TV and the Breaking News shooked the floor beneath her feet.

She didn't notice how much time she sat over there shocked ,with a blank mind.

.................................

"Karan ! Karan! Get up man ! Get up! Oh God! Karan wake up" shouted a girl in her mid 20's.

Karan opened his eyes and asked drowsily

"What happened Simran?"

Simran "Karan! Watch the News" saying so she dragged him towards the TV. After watching the News ...... Shocked will defnitely be an understatement.

"Simran! What is this News ! How can this be true !Oh God ! What is happening ?" Saying so he landed on the nearby table with a loud thud.
................................

"What the heck are you saying Mrs. Mishra!How can you be so careless? Are you understanding what this thing will be leading to ? I must be explanatory to the Central , People, Opposition , and what not , hell , to everyone. The Opposition will start its trial from the very next minute. Do you get that?". Shouted the Chief Minister.

"Sorry Sir. We weren't expecting this to happen" said Mrs . Mishra.

The CM remained silent for a while and said "Arrange the War room".

In the mean time, A young officer unaware of what's happening here came and announced hurriedly "SIR!THERE'S AN EMERGENCY! THE ETF TEAM TURNED OUT TO BE TRAITORS!!!!!!".

The CM heard this and gave him a disgusting look saying "We already know it." And he walked out of the room..........

.................................................................................

Hey Guys ! So this is it !😊😊😊😊. I really don't know whether you like this concept or not. But this the thought that is running in my mind during past few months. Hope you all like it. Thank you.😚😚😚