NEW CHARACTER SKETCH

Sameer Damsingh Rathod
Former Chief of ETF. Loves his team a lot. A role model to his juniors. Acts like an elder brother with Shree, Chotu, Sakshi and Liza. Best friend of Arjun. Engaged to Ayesha, who works along with him and is currently missing. At present, he is under suspension.
Shreekanth Sen
Technical expert of ETF. He is like an younger brother to ETFians. Well except Liza. Loves her, but still didn't tell her, while she has already proposed. Best friend of Chotu. Currently, under slight depression and is scared from within, but tries to stay strong for the sake of Sameer and his missing team. At present, under suspension.

NOTE :
Arjun, Sakshi, Ayesha, Chotu, Liza are missing. No one knows there whereabouts. They are declared as traitors by the Nation.
All other details will be revealed in coming chapters. The only reason why I didn't give their CS is to maintain the story in suspense.

Some more new characters( They are actually important for the story.)

Dular Mohammed

A 26year old handsome, chirpy guy, who is a lawyer by profession

A 26year old handsome, chirpy guy, who is a lawyer by profession. He is joyful to infinity and damn childish in his antics. He lives in a rented room on Anu's house. He is son of a military friend of Anu's father. Unknown to anyone else, loves Anu to a peak extent. He, literally worships every act of hers. But the fact unknown to him is that, even Anu loves him a lot. He is really of a great worth as a lawyer, but unfortunately works for Zain Consultancies, under firm, where his talent and work are given no importance.

Chirag Chaturvedi

A handsome, efficient, hard working, sincere police officer who has a very good track record

A handsome, efficient, hard working, sincere police officer who has a very good track record. The only problem with him is that, he can't control his anger. He has a mindset of, if he doesn't get what he wishes for, then no one should get it. He at one time was a best friend of Ayesha and worked on many missions with her. At present, he has a great rivalry with ETF Mumbai team. He is the Chief investigation officer of ETF's case and he intentionally took the charge of the case. He strongly believes that, ETF members are traitors.

Kapilacharya Shambhuvan

One of the top most Advocate in India

One of the top most Advocate in India. Any problem to any minister, other politicians or any state government body from a common man, he will be the first one to be called for help. He hates middle class and poor people. But acts like a stray dog near the rich. He has never used his arguments for the sake of needy. You give him the money he wants and he might even turn into a murderer. He never lost a case till now except one case, that too to Dular. But being the most egoist person, he forced Dular into Zain Consultancies, making his life more miserable.