THE NEW BEGINNING

Dim lights, crowded platforms,louder and unclear announcements, irky cacophony running through the airs, creasing halts and long,lethargic sirens of trains, weary and gloomy faces of 9 to 7 earners, students, and
wanderers, loud shouts and calls of porters dressed in red and small cat fights coming into spot light ,now and then.

All this cacophony, accompained by the trickling sweat droplets, gave him a huge sense of irritation, gradually leading him into an act of madness of bombing out the entire railway station in one go but ,knowing the fact very well that, he can't do it, he shifted his face away from the crowded platform, at which he had been staring, since past 10 mins.

He slowly rested his head on the head rest of his train seat and started wiping away the sweat on his face with his kerchief and then suddenly, a small scene on the platform caught his eyes.

It was this way, there on one farther cement bench on the platform, amidst the crowd, there are 2 boys sitting,close to each other, both looking into a phone and smiling , talking. Both of them might be of 20-25 years. Their faces are red, hairs wet and they seem to be slightly tired. Their bags are large ,might be containing some sport essentials. Their attire indicate that they are returning from some sport practice. Their body language clearly tell that,they are not just friends, but best friends, best friends for the whole life.

Seeing them both that way, his mind again started taking his thoughts towards that person. That person , his best friend, his Juno, who to the entire world is known as Arjun. That man Arjun is entirely different from his juno. His juno exactly takes after his mother, whom he lost at the age of 4. But Juno, being juno never felt sad about losing his mother but always tried to keep his mother alive in his thoughts, words, actions. All his words are filled with his mother. He didn't get the sufficient care and affection from his father, but never cried over it. He started building his own world with his kind of choices. Slowly his father moved out of his world. He had always been a cold and aloof to his father, since his childhood ,but never let that affect him. Juno always means a smile,which never erased from his face. He tried to own each and every person he came across. Never he cried over what he didn't have,but loved all that he had. This trait of his, he says, acquired from his mother. Juno never knew what anger was. Either you say a word to him or even slap him, he never takes it to his heart, because, Juno didn't like to lose anyone or anything. He always believed that some day all his world would get filled with people who would love him, love him to the infinity. Juno waited for people to come into his life and show him the love which he had been waiting for, since his childhood. Finally a day came, and Sameer came into his life. Juno met him in the police academy. For the first time in his life Juno got a best friend. A friend who never judged him by any basis but only gave him love, care and affection. Juno was very manipulative. His words, actions, thoughts everything were infectious. Especially his smile. Sameer was Sam for Juno. Sameer was very silent, very disciplined. What everyone expected was , the academy would turn Sameer into Mr.Sameer, more disciplined and more obidient. But, Sameer turned down everyone's expectations by becoming Mr.Sam, Juno's partner in crime. Sameer, who was always praised by his teachers, mentors, parents ,started getting scoldings, taunts and warnings from his superiors after joining Juno. But, Sameer never repented over it, because he enjoyed being with him. But, they both never and ever neglected their duty towards their career or country. They had always managed to give their best in their work. That sincerity of their's turned them into the daring ACP Sameer Damsingh Rathod and ACP Arjun Suryakanth Rawte. And on another sweet day, another beautiful soul entered Juno's world. She is Roshni. It didn't take much time either for Arjun or Roshni to realise that they both are made for each other. That doesn't mean that they made a perfect couple. No, they too had their cat fights, relationship hurdles and everything that could make their relation perfectly unperfect. But, they both always strived hard to run their relation in a smooth way, together. If someone asks, what Roshni did to Arjun, the answer is she only made Arjun's smile more wider, his eyes more brighter and his world more beautiful. Finally, Arjun's life became perfect, in a way he wanted. Everything was going good and smooth, but finally a day has come, bringing an uninvited demon into their pleasant lives, like a havoc. That demon's name is Sikander. His entry into their lives, turned their lives upside down. He snatched away Roshni from their lives, without their permission, and forced them to just stand still and look at her helpless plight , which still continues to be the nightmare of their life. Sikander's entry and Roshni's departure from Juno's life literally killed him. Juno died and a new Arjun took birth from that grief. This Arjun also knew smile, but didn't know happiness. This Arjun cracks wonderful jokes, but didn't have sense of humor. He also like Juno, didn't hurt others, but he is not Juno. Arjun showed all his anger, grief, venegance only towards one person, and that is Juno. Arjun killed Juno day by day, which even he himself didn't acknowledge . Sameer saw it, Arjun himself killing Juno, but he couldn't help but stand and watch his hell plight silently, in the same way as he did with Roshni. He many times tried bringing Juno out of Arjun, but in vain. Arjun many times indirectly told Sameer that, he no more needed Sam, but only needed Mr.Sameer Rathod. Arjun's laughs, smiles, talks, taunts were alive only for his one poor logic - Why hurt someoneelse by showing them your plight ,grief and anger?. In those earlier days, Sameer used not sleep at nights. All his thoughts were only about Roshni and Arjun. Because, for the entire outside world, which met Arjun only during 7:00am to 11:00pm, he was okay, but after that only Sameer could watch Arjun. He still remembers how many sleepless nights Arjun spent crying to his wits. Only Sameer could notice the painful hollowness in his friend's eyes. But as they say, nothing lasts forever, thankfully on another blissful day some new people entered their lives, in the form of their team. The ETF TEAM. These people brought those changes in Arjun's life that even he couldn't bring. From there on everything changed. From then, there lives were like laughter, laughter and more laughter; Happiness, happiness and more happiness. Through this team, life also gave a second chance in love, to Arjun in the form of Sakshi. Sakshi.., She was not like Roshni. She's completely different from Roshni. The only thing that is common in between them was that, both of them love Arjun and both of them are loved by Arjun. Very soon, they all became a family, a family which can never be broken apart. Once again, everything was going good and smooth, until today has come, once again masking down their lives with dust. All of them were declared to be traitors, those people who sell away their ethics, values, their Nation for the sake of money and other pleasures. And the worst part is that he, the greatest, Chief Sameer Damsingh Rathod, doesn't know where his own team is and once again is standing helpless, getting ready to face an enquiry and suspension, on behalf of his team, along with his colleague Mr. Shreekanth Sen, the technical expert of ETF.