| S I X T Y - O N E |

Start from the beginning

Manik nodded again saying yes and picked a  fry to eat when Vibha said " All right , I will also come with you . If Uncle Raj got angry , I can help you . " 

Manik looked at her and thought it might be good to have some help of her as he didn't want to face his dad alone , and may be Vibha would distract his dad from him and Nandini . Hence he nodded at her saying a thanks to her . 

----

Amigos Cafe 

Nandini was settled on one of the cafe tables , scrolling down the webpages trying to find something suitable , with sipping her cold coffee . She was so engrossed in her laptop that she didn't recognized that she is being peeped from her back by none other than Mukti , who was finally fit and fine and is now in a full mood. 

Mukti noticed Nandini's search and tiptoed near her getting settled on the bar of the chair and placing her hand around Nandini she asked almost startling Nandini . " What are you searching for ? "

Nandini jumped in her place due to the sudden touch and Mukti question that her heart started racing , she looked at her and lightly hit her lap saying " Mukti, you scared me to death . What's wrong with you ? " 

Mukti chuckled at her as she saw her calming her breath . She got down settled properly on the bar and noticed Nandini was looking some gents watches and hence she asked " Are you looking for a gift for my brother ? Just tell me I may help . "  

Nandini chuckled lightly thinking how Mukti connects everything to her brother within nano-seconds . 

" No , it's not for your brother . I am looking for a gift for your father . " Nandini answered making Mukti frown . 

" What are you saying ? " Mukti asked not believing her ears . 

" Your father's birthday is coming . Your brother wants me to come with him . " Nandini said not knowing much about them .

Mukti frowned hearing this and just jumped out of the bar and stood infront of her asking " Manik Malhotra is going to meet that guy ?"

" Didn't he tell you ? " Nandini asked being confused about why Mukti got so agitated listening about her father .

Mukti looked at her disbelief and in anger . She stomped her feet on the ground loudly and went out the cafe confusing her more . 

----

Malhotra Apartment

Mukti stormed into Manik's study room and shouted at him " Why are you going there ? " 

Manik sighed at her knowing about what she is talking about and hence he said " Umm Vibha told me that he was ill . I am just going to have a look ." 

" Do you have any principles ? Have you forgotten about mom ? " Mukti shouted at him making him sigh .

" He is our father . This is the truth that will never change . " Manik sighed telling her . 

" Father ? Does he deserved to be called our father . There is no such a father in the world that will abandon his own child . He only cares about that woman . How can you celebrate birthday for him ?" She shouted throwing her bag on the ground. 

Manik sighed at her anger and relaxed back on the chair saying " I have thought it though . We have to face it . It's no use to escape . " 

" So ? Are you going to call that man , father again and call that woman mother . " Mukti dryly laughed filled with sarcasm .