Daisuga

Suga was walking down the street when he heard his name being called. "SUGA!!!" Suga turned around to see his best friend running towards him. Suga let him catch up. 

"Hello, Daichi." Daichi stopped next to him and put his hands on his knees and panted.

"Thanks for stopping, Suga." Suga gave a big smile to Daichi. "No problem." Suga continued walking with Daichi next to him. "Do you want to come over tonight?" Daichi asked. 

"Sure, why not?" Daichi smiled at Suga. Suga then blushed and turned away. "Is something wrong?" Daichi asked with a concerned look on his face. Suga looked at Daichi hoping there wasn't any blush left on his face.

"No nothings wrong!" Suga said waving his hands around. They continued walking till they reached Daichi's house.

They walked in to the house. "Do you want to eat something then watch a movie?" "Sure!" Daichi went into the kitchen then started to make ramen. Suga went to the T.V. and tried to find a good movie. Once he found a movie he waited patiently for Daichi to finish making the food.

"Alright, Do you want to watch the movie while eating?" Daichi asked. Suga looked at Daichi blushing. (for who knows why). "S-sure!" They both sat down next to each other.

They started the movie and halfway through Suga got scared and hugged Daichi. Daichi blushed and hugged back. Suga then noticed and he blushed like a tomato and they cuddled. 

When the movie was done Daichi looked down to see that Suga was sleeping. He blushed and laid down next to Suga and fell asleep.

~Le next day~

"ARE MOM AND DAD TOGETHER YET?!?!?!?!" Noya yelled. Suga blushed. "N-no we are not together!" "We could if you wanted too..." Daichi said almost quite enough for Suga to hear. "H-huh?!?!?!" Daichi's eyes widened realizing that Suga heard him. "U-uhh...." Daichi was about to say something but he felt something soft touch his lips. 

He looked down only to realize that Suga had just kissed him. "I-I'm sor-" Suga was cut off by Daichi kissing him back. Suga broke the kiss and looked at Daichi. "I love you Daichi...." Daichi was surprised at this but then he said...

"I love you too, Sugawara."

THIS TOOK FLEEPING FOREVER BECAUSE I AM VERY TIRED!!!. Side note it is now 1:35 am in Wisconsin rn and I'm tired as heck. But if you guys have any questions, I will be glad to answer or if you have any ship requests. Comment them please! Remember: Be happy with the little things in life.