OsaSuna

~No judgment from you guys with the song choice. Right? I like this kind of songs. Btw Osamu and Suna are already dating.~

"WAKE UP 'TSUMU!!!!!!!" Osamu yelled at his brother for the fourth time that morning. Osamu knew that they where going to be late. Atsumu groaned and rolled out of bed.

"Were you talking with Oikawa all night again?" Osamu asked the fake blonde that had just walked into the kitchen. "Maaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyybbbbbeeeeeeeee...." The older one groaned out. "Get dressed, Grab your lunch, and don't forget your school stuff." Osamu said blankly while putting an onigiri into a container.

~time skip~

Suna was waiting for the twins outside their house. He heard a bunch of banging and then he saw Atsumu running out of the house. "I'M SORRY FOR EATING THE LEFTOVER ONIGIRI!!!!" Suna took out his phone and recorded the twins. "SORRY DOESN'T BRING BACK MY ONIGIRI!!!!" Osamu jumped onto Atsumu and started to fight him.

"Atsumu. Osamu." The three boys heard a cool voice behind them. "K-Kita?" Atsumu stuttered out. "Why are you guys fighting this time?" Osamu let go of Atsumu and stood up fully. "He ate my onigiri!" Kita shook his head. "Let's just go to school." 

~After school cause I'm lazy~

"Hey Rin?" Osamu asked still looking forward. "Yeah?" Osamu looked at Suna. "Is it okay if you come over?" Suna's thought's 'I need to go home and pack but I will tell my mum that I need to tell 'Samu goodbye.' "Sure" They kept walking until they got to Osamu's house. Atsumu was staying at Sakusa's house. 

They took off their shoes and put their bags on a hook. They headed up to Osamu's room and Suna laid on Osamu's bed. "'Samu I need to tell you something." "What is it?" Suna sat up and faced Osamu. "I-I.." "It's okay take your time." Suna looked down. "I'm moving far away. My dad got a good job but it's in a different country." 

Suna felt tears prick at his eyes. Osamu grabbed Suna's face to make him look at him. "When are you leaving?" "In three days." "..." Osamu quickly pulled Suna into a passionate kiss. A few minutes later they broke the kiss to catch their breath.

"We will do a bunch of things together before you leave." Osamu promised. "First we are going to watch your favorite anime." "Really?" Osamu put his forehead on Suna's. "Yes and we shall cuddle all night." Suna might not seem like that but he loves cuddling. 

They grabbed blankets and they made a small fort on the couch. Osamu made popcorn while Suna was looking for the first season of the anime. Osamu came into the living room with the popcorn while Suna put the disc in.

They watched it when Osamu looked at Suna to see if he was sleeping. He was. Osamu smiled at the face expression Suna was making. 'Cute.' Osamu thought. He turned off the T.V. and he wrapped his arms around Suna. "I love Suna. I always will." Osamu closed his eyes and fell asleep.

~the next day~

Suna woke up to the smell of Osamu. He looked up at his face. He smiled and kissed Osamu's cheek. Osamu's eyes fluttered open. "Good morning, sunshine." "Good morning, 'Samu." Osamu yawned and looked back ay Suna. "Do you want some pancakes?" Osamu can literally can see the sparkles in Suna's eyes.

"Blueberry?" Suna asked. Osamu rolled his eyes playfully. "Of course. Anything for you, sunshine." Osamu got up and got the pancake stuff ready. While he made the pancakes Suna got up and went into the twins room. 'Now which closet is 'Samu's....' He looked at the two closets. 'One will smell like sweet candy like Atsumu or the smell of spices like Osamu.' 

He grabbed a hoodie from Osamu's closet and put it on. 'I wonder why it's so big? Eh, who cares?' He had short shorts on he found in Atsumu's closet. He didn't ask himself why those were there. He knows his answer. 

He went downstairs and sat down at the table. "The pancakes are do- Suna what are you wearing?" Suna looked at the fake gray haired male. "I stole one of your hoodies for memoires and stole a pair of Atsumu's shorts. He won't mind. He has like, 50 of them." Suna said grabbing some pancakes. "That's fine- Wait what?! Why does he have so many short shorts?" "I dunno." Suna said, putting a pancake in his mouth. "I bet it's Sakusa that's doing it!" Osamu huffed and sat down with his pancakes. 

"What do you want to do today?" Osamu asked. "Can we just walk around town and maybe go to the mall." And so that's what they did.

~The day Suna leaves.~

Osamu was standing while hugging Suna very tightly, not letting go. "'Samu, you know that I want to stay but I can't. When I have enough money and when I'm old enough I will come back." Suna said. Osamu stopped hugging him. "Here 'Samu. You can have your hoodie back." Suna tried to hand the hoodie back to Osamu. "No. You can keep it." The whole team was at the airport but they all already said goodbye. Atsumu brought Sakusa with. They all watched Suna and Osamu say goodbye and gave them their space and time. 

The speaker then called Suna's flight to begin boarding. "I will come back to you Osamu." Osamu had tears falling down his face, so did Suna. Osamu quickly pulled Suna into a kiss. "Come back won't ya?" "I promise I will come back and I promise to not forget you." Suna then walked away from Osamu trying not to cry to hard. 

Osamu watched him leave. He started to cry harder. Atsumu ran up to him and hugged his brother. "He will come back, 'Samu. I know he will." 

I know it took a while to get this out but I have been trying to deal with some problems. If you guys want I can make a part 2. Bye my sweet little beans. Any requests or questions please ask them.