Bokuroo (Ft: LevKen)

Kuroo woke up to someone yelling outside his bedroom door. He didn't have to think twice about it being his best friend, Bokuto. "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kuroo groaned and he decided to get up before Bokuto decided to play 'baby shark' really loud again.

He got up and did his morning routine. Bokuto waited 'patiently' for him outside. "HURRY UP, CAT WOMAN!!!" Kuroo froze. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!?!"He yelled back at him. Bokuto looked at him like he was challenging him. 

"I said 'hurry up cat woman!'" Kuroo looked into his golden eyes with his black ones staring back. They had a long staring contest. Bokuto then smirked. "Your cute!" Kuroo stiffened and felt his face heat up. He broke out of it and noticed Bokuto way up ahead. "HEY!!!!" Kuroo yelled running up to catch up with him. 

"You can't just tell someone they are cute and then run off!" Kuroo yelled at him finally catching up to him. Bokuto smirked. "Oh, But I t'was just telling the truth!" Bokuto said while walking away. Kuroo stiffened up again. Bokuto looked back at him. "Are you coming, bro?" Kuroo snapped back into reality and ran up to Bokuto. 

~le time skip~

"Kuroo are you almost done?" Kenma asked. Kenma stood with his boyfriend, Lev, at the schools front gates. Kenma was waiting for Kuroo to hurry up with what he was doing. What that was? We don't know. "What is taking him so long?" Lev asked, getting bored again. "I dunno." Kenma said gloomily as he kept focused on his game. Lev sighed then looked towards the school again. There was a group of kids coming out. 

Lev looked for the bed head hair. "KUROO!!!!!" Kuroo flicked his head towards the familiar voice. He saw Bokuto walking towards them waving his free arm. When Bokuto finally got to Kuroo, the rooster asked, "Do you want to come sleepover at my house and I can see if Lev and Kenma can come?"

"Sure bro!" Bokuto said, giving Kuroo a big smile. Kuroo looked away trying to hide the obvious blush that had formed on his face. "What's wrong, Kuroo?" Bokuto asked, tilting his head to the side. 'Oh my god he is so oblivious!' "Nothing at all!" Kuroo replied.  "Let's go then!" Kuroo walked up to Lev and Kenma. "Hey, do you guys want to have a sleepover?" "YES!" Lev yelled. Kenma muttered a little 'sure.' 

~le time skip brought by Dream's tea kettle~

"What do you guys want to eat?" Kuroo asked. "PIZZA!!!!!!" Lev and Bokuto yelled. Kuroo ordered pepperoni and supreme. "They should be here soon." They all played Mario chart on the switch. Kenma was Dry Bones, Kuroo was Bowser, Lev was Link, and Bokuto was Yoshi.

There was a loud knocking at the door. "The pizza is here!!!!!" Kuroo yelled. He got up and payed for the pizza. Kuroo put the pizza down the coffee table and they all put there controllers on the table next to the pizza. "Let's eat!!!" Lev yelled not waiting for and answer and taking a pepperoni slice. 

They were all talking about random stuff. Lev got an idea. It was childish but he didn't care. "Kuroo, do you have a crush on anyone?" He asked. They all looked at him weird. "That's a childish question." Kenma said. Kuroo's face was Tendou hair red. He just stared at Lev. Got a little smirk on his face.

"I know who. I asked him that when we were both in Middle school." Bokuto looked at Kuroo with a heart-broken face. "You never told me!" Kuroo looked at Bokuto's sad face. "I honestly thought it was Kenma but then Kenma and I started dating." Lev said.

"There is a reason why I didn't tell you, Bo" "What is the reason?" Kuroo sighed and grabbed Bokuto's hand. "Please come with me I want to talk alone." Kuroo said. They both got up and walked towards Kuroo's bedroom. 

They sat down on the bed and Kuroo kept his head towards his lap. "Will you tell me now?" Bokuto asked him. Kuroo sighed again. "Well since we meet I have always loved someone from Fukurodoni-" "Is is Akashi?!" Bokuto started to get worried. Akaashi was dating Konoha.

"No Bo. I like you!" Bokuto smiled and hugged Kuroo. "You don't think I'm gross for liking you?" Kuroo asked, hugging him back. "Nope! I'm omnisexual. I also forgot to add, I love you too!" Kuroo smiled and leaned towards Bokuto's face.  And kissed him. Bokuto was shocked but he pulled Kuroo closer and kissed him back.

~With Lev and Kenma~

"Do you think they kissed yet?" Lev asked finishing off the last slice of pizza. "Probably." Kenma responded. Lev quickly grabbed Kenma and kissed him.

Comment what ship I do next!