TenUshi (Furries)

~They have animal ears and tails~

Tendou's fluffy, red, wolf-like ears, perked up when the leaves rustled behind him. He jumped and he landed on his feet, facing the bushes behind him.

The leaves rustled again and an adorable, little, green fox, popped out. He blinked his eyes and started and the red.

He jumped back when he saw the little dude. Then he stepped forward and sniffed him. The little fox hissed and backed away. Tendou sat down, with his legs crossed and his hands on the ground in front of him.

The fox went up to Satori and sniffed him. He must've thought he was okay because he licked the bigger of the two on his cheek.

Tendou looked down at the fox and smiled. "Hello there, little fox!" He said. "Hello." Woah. That voice was deep for a fox. "Are you fox? And if you are, why is your voice so deep?" 

The green one replied, "I'm half fox and half wolf." 'That explains it' Tendou thought.

"Why are you out here alone, especially at your age?" Tendou then asked. 

"I'm 18." The smol bean replied. "So am I- Wait, WHAT?! HOW ARE YOU FLIPPING 18?" Tendou yelled. "I was born then I grew up 18 years."

"What's your name anyway?" Satori asked.

"Wakatoshi Ushijima. And you?" The bean replied.

"Satori Tendou. Nice to meet you, Wakatoshi-kun." Tendou held out his hand.

~Several weeks later. They ain't dating yet~

"Wakatoshi-kun, what should have for dinner?" Tendou asked while petting Ushijima's tail. "I want fish." (Same bro)

"I'm going to go buy some fish and you can stay here." Ushijima said, closing the door behind him.

Tendou was lonely but his perked up from someone knocking on the door. He walked up to the door and looked at who it was.

He opened the door and let the big wolf in with a little fox behind him. "What do you need, Semi and Shirabu?"

"First off, I was forced to come here and second, Semi wanted to come bug you and Ushijima." Shirabu replied.

"Be quite and where even is Ushijima?" Semi asked, trying to sniff him out.

"He went shopping for fish for dinner." Tendou said.

"CAN WE STAY FOR DINNER?!?!" Semi asked, too excitedly. 

"Sure. He'll probably buy enough fish for a whole volleyball team." The red head replied, sitting on the couch and turned the T.V. on to Naruto. 

"Why Naruto?" Semi asked sighing.

"I like this show and Kakashi-sensei is the best character." Tendou said.

"NO! SASUKE IS THE BEST!" Semi yelled.

"You both are wrong. It's obviously Gaara and Kiba." Shirabu said while he stole some of their creampuffs out of their cuboard. 

~When Ushijima came back~

"Why are you all yelling? And why are you guys here?" Ushijima said, stopping their conversation.

"We were discussing the best Naruto character, which is obviously Sasuke." Semi said.

"You're wrong," Ushijima replied.

"It's definitely Shisui."

"WHAT?!" They all yelled.

~At dinner~

"Wow Ushiwaka, you make good fish!" Semi said, stuffing his face with fish.

"Thank you."

"Tendou can I talk with you for a sec?" Shirabu asked.

"Sure!"

"You're asking him out tonight. I will make you do it also because Semi and I are staying over." Shirabu said once for enough away.

Tendou was as red as Kirishima's hair dye. "H-how'd you know I liked him?" 

"It's obvious and also you guys would be cute together."

"Fine, tonight."

I might finish this later but take this for now 

555 words