"And you should also know that you shouldn't play around me." I said though she didn't look scared at all.

"I know." she stood up and gently place the book atop the others. "I can tell you hate your father though it's not what I'm pointing out right now. I want you to stay here with me cause you have something to know. Something that you might need in the future, son of Zeus."

°=°=°

"Magic Island doesn't really portrays an island but it symbolizes a place where youth can hide and find themselves."

My brows furrowed. "Hide?" I'm still here at the same place where I found the snow furred cat, at the Magic Island section with Sowon noona. In some ways, she find ways to made me stay that's why I'm here sitting at a pile of book in front of her. I also found out that she used to study at Semideus Academy before with her other friends and an indirect descendant of goddess Ariadne.

Ariadne was a Cretan princess who married God Dionysius and become the goddess of labyrinth and mazes.

She nods her head. "Hide from the real world. You know, every realm become so tragic every passed days. So messy, that's why they hide themselves in the Magic Island. Also the reason why 'run away' is the first two words of this book. Run away to this world full of uncertainly."

I leaned my back at the bookshelf behind me as I cross my arms. "What did this Magic Island do to us? I can't find any connection." I said, obviously bored. I'm not fun of book. It kind of boring, fact that I don't get the point.

"To be honest with you, this book-" she raise the book to show me. "-is just the first half of you need to know. Half of it is long lost. I don't know where it is but I'm sure that one of you must find it." she said.

"You didn't answer my question. What did Magic Island do to us?" I ask once again now sternly. She then slowly put down the book and sigh. She raise her gaze and look directly at me.

"You can't always hide forever. How much you hide, you will always going to be caught. You will eventually need to face everything in the end. You will need to fight for your own. The realms, the tragedies, the traitors, the war."

"Are you saying there's another war?" I askes abruptly, completely shock.

She place the book atop the others and stood up though her eyes never left me. "War can happen anytime so you and your friends need to be cautious at your surroundings. To whom to trust, to whom you will let in under your roof. You know, at my time at Semideus Academy, we encounter almost five wars. We might lost at first but we fight our way to win. And I hope, that is what you and your friends will do." she said and turn around ready to leave. I stood up and about to call her to ask something when she halt and look over her shoulders towards me.

"Magic Island also talks about promises and maturing. When you hide at the Magic Island, you eventually need to promise to the stars that you'll find yourself-- your self worth. So that when you face the real world again, you can be matured enough to know what to do to every obstacles you face but remember this." she fully turn her body to me. "Right now, you and your friends are in the magic island. You just don't know but you're in there. You are all at the stage of finding your self worth. Many times you'll try to face the real world but when your not ready, you'll be hurt."

Our eyes meet to a deep stare to each other and I can't help but to question everything she said. She knew too much. Is she sure that she get all that to that book? Behind all question rapidly popping inside my mind, I only spoke out one. "What do we need to know to be matured enough?"