14

• 14 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS •
For your own good.

| Nisha's POV |

"Now, now, now, the ranking battle come to its end! Congratulation everyone! You all did a great job. You may now go back to your dorms and rest for the day. Scythe, Nisha and Naomi. I would like to see the three of you in my office after." Ms. Jones says, standing up with a mic on her hand. She have a soft smile on her lips like relief that the ranking battle is done. Because of what she said, me and my three best friends are the first one to go out of the battle arena to avoid the students.

We decided to go back to our dorms first to change. It is already dark outside as we walk in the hallways when Westley walk faster as she turn around to face us with a grin on her lips, now walking backwards. "Soo~ Naomi and Nisha will be in Class Hydra and looks like Ms. Jones would ask the both of you about being okay to move." she says clasping both her hands.

"Westley turn around and walk correctly, though yeah, I think so too. I can't believe, my dorm mates is the next students of Class Hydra." South jump in with a soft smile on her face. Westley obey her sibling and move to cling to her sibling's arm. I turn my gaze to look at Naomi and our eyes met and she is also wondering. If they really ask me about moving. I'm really contended to have dorms with Westley and South since they become my friends since we are still in mortal realms and Naomi is also fun to be with. Though, it doesn't mean I don't want to be friends and know Class Hydra's students further. I'm personally curious to know each one of them and I found them nice from my ever first day here.

"I really want to know Class Hydra's students, personally." Naomi commented showing us a smile. I hum, nodding my head and my gaze go to South and Westley.

"You know, you don't really need to worry about us if that's going to hold you both from accepting to go to Class Hydra. We are fine, besides we can still be friends!" Westley nod her head to what her sister said as she give us a thumbs up.

"We're here to just support you!"

Me and Naomi look at each other before chuckling to the siblings support. After a couple of minutes, we manage to get to our dorm and me and Naomi quickly go to our shared room to change. Naomi go to her closet as she pulls a new fresh shirt and pair of denim shorts. "Nisha, if I will ask you, are you going to accept to move to Class Hydra?"

I grab an oversized shirt and denim shorts. "I don't know actually. I wanted to stay here and I also wanted to know Class Hydra so, I really don't have any answer for now though Westley and South already said that we can go." I shrug my shoulders and close my closet before facing her. "How about you? Would you really like to move?"

I tilt my head to the side when I felt her emotions. Those same anger and sadness I felt before. I still don't have any idea, why she is feeling something like that when we are talking about Class Hydra cause she don't tell anything about it. She hug her clothes closer to her chest. "Well, I want to move. I.. I want to know them since you said before that they are nice."

I hum. "I'll go first." I told her and she nod her head. I close the door of the bathroom and let my head leaned into it. I heard from here how Naomi heave a deep sigh. I pushed myself away from the door, careful not to produce any sound. 'Naomi.' I know her for a short period of time and it is bad to judge people already but I can't help myself.. cause I have this power to feel anyone's emotions and by that.. I know if there's something going on.

°=

Me and Naomi are now on our way to Ms. Jones' office in the south wing which is at the top floor of the main building. We entered the elevator as Naomi pushed the 10th floor button. The doors are about to close when someone put their foot between before it can completely shut. I glance at Naomi and she did the same, exactly confused to whomever it is until the door open once again revealing a man in black hoodie, hands shoved to its pockets and head lowered. I can't clearly see the face but I already have something in mind to who it is. He walk in and stood in the corner across us as he leans his back to the wall. I heard Naomi cleared her throat before clicking the close button.