She kept her wand in her pocket. Not that she would need it, but it was just a precaution. She slipped on a pair of comfortable boots, and left her room, stopping outside Draco's room.

She knocked on it softly. "Are you ready?" she called through the door.

The door opened, Draco standing in its place. He was wearing a pair of sweat pants, and a bright red t-shirt. Valerie wrinkled her face in distaste, as the bright color hit her face.

"What in Merlin's name are you wearing?" she said, looking at him intently.

"What?" he said, looking down at his attire. "There's nothing wrong with a normal shirt and pants," he reasoned.

"Your shirt," she said. "It's too bright," she complained. "Ugh."

"Hey, what's wrong with Steve?" he asked.

"You named your shirt?" she asked disbelievingly, shaking her head at him, his face turning pink.

"Uhhh..."

"Salazar, what are you, a five year old?" She clicked her tongue. "Why are you dressed like a Gryffindor? I thought you hated Gryffindors."

"Hey, I'm not dressed like a Gryffindor?"

"Yes, you are. Your shirt is red," she sighed.

"I like it," he argued.

"Whatever," she said, dismissing him with her hand. She changed the subject, "So, what is your plan?"

"Well, I wanted to ask if you'll play quidditch with me, and I also wanted to see muggle London," he said. "If it's okay with you. Just pick any. Whichever you want."

She thought for a moment. "We'll play quidditch right now. Muggle London can wait when we have the time. We have to go at a time your parents won't notice," she said.

"Fine with me," said Draco happily. She walked down the corridors at a past pace, Draco skipping behind her. She chuckled to herself at his childish excitement. She was one of the only people who saw this side of him, and it amused her immensely.

They reached Valerie's quidditch pitch and she handed him a broom, taking one for herself and releasing the snitch, the quaffle in her hand. She mounted her broom and glanced at Draco, who was awestruck, staring at his broom.

"What?" she said.

"You- you have a firebolt?" he asked.

"About five," she said. "Just incase."

"Wow."

"I thought you said Potter has one. Why is it so hard for you to believe that I have it?" she said, stretching her arms and rubbing her face.

"He does, but I never expected you to have one. Mainly because you don't exactly seem the type to care," he said unsurely, rubbing the handle and mounting the broom.

"Ah, that's where you're wrong. I love quidditch, I'm just not obsessed with it like some people I know are," she teased.

The two took off, Draco excited at the prospect of flying the fastest broom in the world. He did a couple of stunts, and tackled Valerie, trying to get the quaffle from her and stop her from scoring. Eventually, she scored six goals to one, and they were now both on the hunt for the golden snitch. Draco scored another, making Valerie annoyed and rapidly shooting the quaffle through the hoops until she reached double her goals. 

She was a hundred points ahead of him. He had only twenty. Then she saw the snitch, and she reached for it, but he was too fast for her. He hurled at her and clasped his fingers over it, grabbing the snitch. He was gleeful at his win, to which he began to tease her, while she teased him about his 'measly' twenty points.

She remembered when she taught him how to fly and how to play quidditch. He loved it the moment he could fly on a broom. She used to spend ages with him, flying around Malfoy Manor, chasing each other and racing. His love for the game turned into an obsession. He would buy quidditch magazines and stare at them, reading about each team. 

Every time he went for a match, he would beg his father to get the players' signatures. She remembered when she used to annoy him about his favorite team. 

Good times, those were. Good times.

It was quite late in the night, so Valerie kept everything away with a flick of her wand, and led Draco to the castle, him thanking her endlessly all the way up to his room. 

He briefly hugged her, and she turned away, claiming she wouldn't hug him unless he changed his shirt. He smiled at her, and hugged her again, only for her to push him away.

"Ah, I got my hug anyway," he said. "Thanks, Valerie."

"You're welcome. And please don't wear Steve in my presence again," she said, pointing at his shirt.

He laughed.

"You remembered," he choked, still laughing. "You remembered Steve's name," he gasped, and burst into another peal of laughter.

Valerie couldn't help the smile that made its way to her lips. "Yes. Now another word, and I will tear Steve right before your eyes," she threatened.

He laughed uncontrollable once more.

"Okay. Okay. Fine," he said, sobering up.

"Goodnight, Draco," she said, looking at him, and smiling. "I had fun today. Thank you."

Draco grinned. "No problem." He knew that tomorrow, Fun Valerie would be gone, replaced by Normal AKA Boring Valerie. "Goodnight."

And she left, climbing the winding stairs to her private chambers.

Draco shut the door softly, before changing into his pajamas and falling into bed, sleep taking over him for the night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry.. I wanted more Draco and Valerie.. Hope you enjoyed this, please comment..

Next chapter will hopefully be out by next week..

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!

And please vote🖤

Stay safe, and love you guys..

✌🏻peace..