chapter five

"What?" You asked sitting down. Emily sat down next to you.

"Emily, why are you wearing Y/N's clothes?" Hotch asked. You quickly looked at Emily, then looked away.

"I stayed the night, she invited me in for a while and i fell asleep. No big deal." Emily said. Hotch nodded, and told Garcia to continue.

As Garcia continued, you spaced out. You looked at Emily, then smiled at her. She smiled back, and you quickly looked away. You looked at Garcia, to make it seem like you were paying attention, but you weren't.

Instead, you thought of Emily. You quickly tried to snap out of it, mainly because you're at work, and everyone will question you, but also because Emily's looking at you, and she probably thinks you're crazy.

You sit back in your chair, and you move around. You try to get comfortable in your chair, but you can't because all you're thinking about is Emily.

She puts her hand on your arm, "You okay?" She asks whispering. You nod at her, she smiles and looks back at Garcia.

"Wheels up in 30" Hotch said. You quickly snapped out of what you were thinking. You realized you haven't payed attention that whole time.

Emily holds out her hand for you, you grab her hand, and she helps you up. You smile at her, and you both walk out. She lets your hand go as you walk out of the room.

——————

It's been a few days since you and Emily have been alone, it was Friday night and the team got back Thursday. Garcia said they were meeting you at your house, instead of Garcia's. You didn't feel like arguing so you said okay.

Emily showed up first, so she could be alone with you. You heard the door open, and it was Emily. You got up and walked over to her.

"Well hello, Emily Prentiss." You said giggling. She closed the door, and turned to you. She kissed you, she wrapped her arms around your neck. You giggled into her lips, and she pulled back.

"I missed you, so i came early." Emily said. You smiled at her.

"Do you wanna stay, after everyone leaves?" You asked. She nodded, and you smiled. You kissed her, and grabbed her arm, you pulled her to the couch. You both sat down, and you rested your head on her shoulder. She put her arm around you, she kissed your forehead and she watched your show.

A few minutes later, you heard the door knock. You got up, but looked at Emily first.

"Well, that was short." You said. She smiled, and you kissed her. She kissed you back, then you ran to get the door.

"Charisma!" You said smiling. "Hello" She said. You let her in, and she walked towards the living room.

"You, and Emily are the only ones here for now. The others will show up soon." You said. She smiled and sat down.

"This will be fun, huh?" She asked. You nodded, and sat down next to Emily. She looked at you, and smiled. You smiled back.

"I feel like something is going on here." Charisma said. You looked at her, along with Emily.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Oh please, i don't have to be a profiler to know you two are together." Charisma said. You looked at Emily, then back at Charisma.

"Okay.. But how did you even know?" You asked. She smiled.

"It's the way you two look at each other, you both show how much you care for each other. And don't worry, i won't tell Hotch, i know it can get you in trouble." She said. You smiled.

"Well, i guess we'll have to be careful." You said. Emily nodded. The door rang, you got up and answered it. JJ, Garcia, and Blake, were all standing there.

"Hi, Y/N. Let us in." Garcia said smiling. You smiled and let them in.

"So, there's wine in the kitchen, and that's all i really have. I hope you guys brought something." You said.

Garcia turned and looked at you, "Oh, i definitely brought something." Garcia said holding up a bottle of vodka. You laughed, and sat down.

You stayed away from Emily, considering you don't know how you'll act around her while you're drunk. You're not always the same when you're drunk, and if someone dares you to do something you'd do it, so you stayed away from her.

It was hard, because you haven't seen her in a few days, and all you wanted to do is be around her, but of course you couldn't. You still had lots of fun, everyone was getting drunk, you all made a fort and you played games.

It was getting late, and everyone was getting tired. Garcia was passed out on the floor, along with JJ, and Charisma. You called Hotch, so he could get her.

"Thanks for calling me, I don't want her to drive." Hotch said. You smiled.

"Of courseee, bye bye nowww" You said, slurring your words. You were still pretty drunk. Blake was asleep on the couch, and Emily was pretty sober. She closed the door for you, and she picked you up.

"Ready for bed?" She asked you. You already passed out in her arms. She smiled, and giggled. She walked you to your room. She sat you down on your bed.

You were already wearing pajamas because you didn't really want to wear anything else. You just wanted to be comfortable. She laid you down, and covered you up.

She plugged your phone on, and made sure your alarm was turned on. She went on the other side of the bed, and quickly changed. She put pajamas on, and laid down. You turned over, and cuddled up to her.

"Goodnight, sleepy head." Emily said. You giggled at her. "Night, night." You said softly, into her neck. She kissed your forehead, and smiled at you. She started to slowly fall asleep.

A/N:
OKAY SO, IM SORRY ITS SHORT, BUT I WROTE THIS IN THE SAME NIGHT OF CHAPTER 3, AND 4 HAHA, ITS CURRENTLY 6:11. ALSO, THE CHARACTER CHARISMA IS BASED OFF OF MY FRIEND, SORRY NOT SORRY. BYE BYE NOW

edit: PLS I KEEP FORGETTING TO PUBLISH THIS SHIT OMFG ANYWAYS HERE YOU GO