Chapter 8- I bite my tounge so you dont hear me

*just a warning there will be some rape references coming up, I haven't gone in to much detail with the night at all because it is a very touchy subject and I don't think I could right about it properly not knowing what its truly like. I am also sorry if this brings up any memories, I am always here to talk. I love you all <3*

Charlotte's POV

It had now been a week since Dougie had left for tour which actually meant only a week till he is due to get back. I was sat on Fatima's sofa ready for a girly night if Disney movies and ice cream. It had been a very boring week for the both of us, I had a routine running of work ,eat and sleep that was it. I had skyped Dougie a few times but he is so busy between sound checks, playing and sight seeing there wasn't much time for us. I just can't wait till he gets back. "cookie Doug or half baked?" I heard Fatima shout from the her kitchen distracting me from my thoughts "half baked of course" I replied. I don't even know why she asked me she knows that's my all time favourite. She came in carrying the tub and two spoons, I got up and put out first DVD into the xbox "peter pan" the best Disney film of all time.All my life I have been waiting for peter to come and take me to neverland. and Yep i am still waiting for him to come and save me. I heard Fatima sigh under her breath "really charl peter pan again" I put on a very cheeky grin and sat back down on her sofa "Yep you can choose next but we both know you will choose the little mermaid" she sighed knowing I had won. I secretly loved the little mermaid nearly just as much as her but she doesn't need to know that. The film began and I sat there watching like a child reciting most lines "to die would be an awfully big adventure" I began making Fatima laugh. I felt a small buzzing in my pocket so I reached in for my phone still not take in my eyes of the screen secretly hoping it would be Dougie. Well God I was wrong. I read the ID "James". I froze. Memories came crashing back I didn't know what to do. I didn't even want to hear what he had to say. Yet a part of me was so tempted to open the message. but soon enough I felt a few tears fall onto my cheeks. "Charl.. what happened" I heard Fatima say bring me back down to earth. I couldn't speak, I was unable to find the right words. So I just reached out and showed her my phone screen. She wrapped her arms around me and tried to calm me down. I know what you are all thinking it was only a name on a screen how could that set you of. Well maybe I should explain. James is my ex, we got together in high school at 16 everything was perfect we were young and in love everyone at school was jealous of our relationship. More than that they were jealous of me and that felt good. It felt amazing to be the girl everyone else wanted to be for once. But there was a lot more to our relationship than everyone thought. At first James was perfect I loved the way he treated me the way he showed me off to all his friends but after a few months he wanted more from me and I wasn't willing to give it to him that's when he changed. If I did something that he didn't like he would get angry and start throwing stuff. I was terrified but I knew even then leaving him wasn't an option I kept telling my self that it couldn't get any worse. At one point I left him. He didn't agree to it but I simply didn't answer his calls or meet him at all I completely ignored him. This was the best plan I could come up with and it was working at the time. I knew it wouldn't last though. The endless calls or texts wouldn't stop. Then one night. The worst night of my entire life took place. I was at home alone my parents were out of town. I was on my laptop content with my plan with James completely oblivious to what was about to happen. There was a loud knock on my door which soon enough turned into banging, I was soon enough terrified to answer yet I did. There he was a very angry looking James he let him self in edging closer and closer to me, I could smell the alcohol on him. The fact that he was that drunk scarred me right to the bone. I remember each moment and smell of that so clearly. "You will pay for what you did to me bitch" he shouted. He pushed me against the wall and urm... that night I was rapped. He caused me so much pain and took the one thing from me that was special to me. I am still scared and broken from that night. It was six months ago and since then I hadn't heard a word from him. For months after I shut the world out I hardly left my room and I didn't talk to anyone. You could say music saved me or the people I met through music all the friends in had on the Internet. or you could say I just never lost hope. Each day I would sit in my room in pitch black with the stereo on so loud that no one could hear my screams, while I was staring out of the window waiting for peter pan to take me away from that place. Over time I recovered and managed to save my self from that place. However seeing his name could change all that.

I could feel my tears become less frequent as I still sat in Fatimas arms by now the phone had dropped to the floor. I was comfortable in the silence and didn't want it to be broken. I could just sit like this for ever because I am so scared of what could happen next. I just wanted it to stop but something told me it was only just beginning. "Are you going to read to text?" I heard Fatima whisper into my ear softly. I nodded "but can you do it" I asked sounding hopeful. "of course charl what ever you need" I smiled at this thought and at my best friends kindness. "it says 'I am sorry I need to see you though I miss you <3'" I shock my head into Fatima's shoulder. No way! there is no way in hell he misses me, our relationship was nothing at its best and there is know way I am seeing him. I am not seeing his dirty face. He is not sorry and he defiantly doesn't deserve to be forgiven.

A/N: Thanks to you me at six for the title. Thank you all for reading please comment or vote. I would love some feedback on that chapter. Thank you <3 xxx