Chapter 6

Charlotte's POV

I woke up the morning after my date with Dougie with the biggest smile on my lips. I could still feel the spark from the kiss last night. I got out my phone from under my pillow , to find to texts from Fatima but first I must text Dougie.

Me: Good Morning! Last night was perfect the best first date EVER Thank you <3

I pressed send although I was so nervous waiting for his reply.

I opened the texts from Fatima

Fatima:Hey Where did you go after work ? xxx

Fatima:Danny said you went with Dougie? I need all the details xxx

Oh Yeah crap I forgot to tell her I was going with Dougie.

Me: Yep! come over when ever I will tell you everything!!! xxx

I decided to get up and go for a shower just as I was about to get in Dougie rang me. "Hey Morning did you get my text?" I asked him, not knowing what to do with my naked body. "yes I did thanks I was so relieved that you had fun I agree the best first date I have ever had" He said I could feel my cheeks blushing I was so glad he couldn't see me right now. "so what you up to?" does he really want to know "now?" "Yep" " I'm stood naked by the shower not knowing what to do because you interrupted my shower plans" i could hear Dougie burst out into an adorable fit of giggles.You know the one!

In atempt to break the awkwardness i said "well if last night was so perfect would you like to do it again some time?" i asked trying not to sounnd to pushy. "well thats why i was ringing i would love to but i leave for tour tonight" of course how could i forget their first gigs in America "Oh... right of course ... yeah.." i managed to mumble out. "Charl i am sorry, but i will skype you everyday and we can text all the time." "you promise?" "Yupp!" he replyied poping the P, "how long will you be away anyway?" i asked not really wanting to know the answer "only two weeks" ONLY!! actually i supose most tours are like two months so if anything did happen this is going to be hard. "oh i supose thats not too bad then" i replied trying to sounnd positive about the whole situation. "anyway i still need this shower so text me or something before you get on the plane bye dougie" "yeah will do bye" he replied and hung up first.

As i got in the shower my thoughts took over, replaying scenes from last night in my head reminding myself of how lucky i am and who so many of my friends would die to be in my position but there was a voice in my head telling me "nothing good will ever last" and its right nothing ever lasts, everyone always leaves, apart from fatima so for anyway. Shit Fatima!!! So as i was brought back down to reality i quickly fished up my shower dried as fast as possible and got dressed with some pink skinnie jeans and an all time low t-shirt , i tied my still damp hair into a pony tail and decided not to bother with any make-up. Just as i finished getting ready there was a knock of warning at the door then Fatima let herself in as she always does. And I began to explain everything that had happened in the last twenty four hours to my best friend!