Chapter 10- Do it for me, do it for Baltimore!

Dougie's Pov

We had been in America for nearly two weeks now it had flown by. We had all been so busy from being in the studio, on stage or getting matching tattoos. It had been a blast. In all honestly I am not ready to go home. America is so different to the U.K in so many ways. It had always been a dream of mine to see America properly. Which you cant quite do when have a schedule with the band, so there's still so much I would like to see but I guess it will have to wait till I come to America without the band.

"DOUGIE WHAT YOU DOING?" I heard Tom shout from possibly the front lounge. I sighed as he broke me from my thoughts.

"nothing" I replied quietly. I heard footsteps coming towards the bunk area and then Tom poked his head into , my bunk. He sighed, at the sight of me I guess. To say I hadn't taken care of my appearance today would be an under statement. Since the show last night I had tried my best not to talk to anyone.

"mate staring at your phone and feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to make Charlotte reply any faster" He said. I nodded I knew he was right but it didn't make it any easier. It has been nearly 5 days since she has replied to me. I mean maybe she just lost her phone or has been very caught up in work. Maybe that's the problem. She probably does this with every guy she gets to meet through the job. How stupid was I? I thought she was special but I was probably just another one of get night's out with the stars. I still think she is special she seemed so different and I am not giving up on her yet. That night well the whole day. The day we meet was so perfect everything felt so natural like kit lips fitted. I mean I have been in love but nothing has ever felt as good as that night.

I nodded at Tom again and put my phone down. I left my bunk as went to get dressed. Trying to stop myself from moping about even more.

Charlotte's POV

I could faintly see the sun shinning through my curtains as my eye's opened. I smiled knowing this is the first day of the rest of my life! I went straight for a shower so I could feel fresh and clean, clean from any memories. I nodded to myself satisfied. I went to get dressed I choose a black lace skirt and I Mickey mouse tank top which I tucked in. I straightened my short messy blonde hair. Then I began my make-up I put some white powder on and some eyeliner and finally some mascara. I looked in the my full length mirror and I was pleased this was as good as it was going to get. I thought trying to be positive. I reached for my phone and smiled when I saw I had 4 texts and 3 missed calls from Dougie. I decided it was finally time to reply to him. I searched for his name in my contact's and pressed call. I let out a deep breath trying to prepare myself for the conversation.

After about two rings he picked up making me smile weakly.

"Charlotte? " He asked.

"Yep, I am so sorry I haven't answered any of your calls in a few days, but I have just been so busy and I needed to start a fresh and leave everything behind, and now I feel ready"

"what do you mean leave everything behind are you okay?"

A small smile found it's self upon my lips I really didnt expect him to care this much.

"yep yeah I'm fine, now and it really doesn't matter now thanks"

"you're welcome I will always be here for you"

"thanks, so how's America?" I asked him trying to change the subject.

"it is amazing the shows are brilliant it is unreal how many fans we have out here it' s a bock shock"

"well that's fab" I replied. We continued chatting like that for a while untill he got called for a show.

"speak to you soon" he said, what's that supposed to mean. Gosh this is really confusing. I don't even know what we are.

"yeah.... bye" I mumbled.

I put the phone in my pocket, with a massive grin on my face, more than satisfied with how Dougie and I had just patched things up.

I sent Fatima a text asing if she could meet me to go shopping. She replied almost instantly.

We had been walking round the shops for a few hours I had picked up all the wardrobe essentials, I got some jeans an all time low t-shirt some flannel shirts and a black lace skirt. We were both about the leave the centre when two young girl's who looked about 12 came rushing up towards me and Fatima.

"Excuse me are you Charlotte? " the blonde one asked. I nodded very confused

"wow could I please have a photo, what dose it feel like going out with Dougie Poynter you are so cool" her friend said. I nodded slowly very shocked.

"of couse you can but I don't know why you would want a photo with me and plus I'm not even his girlfriend" I stood next to the two girl's while Fatima took the picture for them.

"thank you are both so sweet" I said to them before they left and we continued with our journey home.

I have no idea how they know about our date though, we were lost on an empty beach at night. God knows!!

"well I guess that was a good introduction to you're new life" Fatima said. I smiled and nodded. I guess it was!! I can't wait to tell Dougie. I just can't wait to speak to him again to be honest. Is it weird to miss something you never really had.