Chapter 5

Dougie's Pov

I carried on driving i knew exactly where i was going to take her from the moment she said yes. I just hope she loves this place as much as i do. "we are here" i said, quickly getting out of the car i ran around to get the food and open Charlotte's door for her, god i still cant get over how stunning she looks tonight. "wow Dougie this is amazing" she said with a gorgeous smile over her face as she looked at the stars reflecting in the sea. "i know i always come her just to think and watch the world go by now we can either stay here and have our food our we can go an adventure down to the beach" i said smiling at Charlotte. "i always love an adventure , come on mister lead the way" she said in a very cheeky tone i laughed and took hold of her hand and let our fingers intertwine they fitted perfectly. I.actually have no idea Where i am going but she doesn't need to know that just yet.

--------

"Dougie Where are we, we have been walking for over an hour and we are know Where near a beach this is endless" Charlotte screamed at me she seemed so tired. This is not What i planned.

As we turned a corner I saw I beautiful cove with a waterfall and loads of rocks around and the sun was just about to set. It was so perfect like something in a movie. wow!!! okay I think this night is going to turn out better than I planned.."well I guess this us better than the beach I planned what do I you think?" I asked Charlotte. "yep its B-e-a-utiful"she said , quoting Jim Carey making me giggle.

we spent the whole evening share the food I brought feeding each other strawberries, I told her my hopes and dreams and listened to hers. it was like we never ran out of things to say with each other. As we finished of the food, i really had the urdge to be even more reckless, so i wanted to explore the waterfall. I careful picked Charlotte up bridal style, she was surprisingly light too which was a massive bonus. "Dougie put me down!!!!!where do you think you are talking me?!!!" she shouted. "just wait and see" i replied with i giggle. i continued over to the waterfall and walked behind, i placed Charlotte down. "its so cool how we are inside the waterfall yet we are completely dry" Charlotte said "i doubt we Will be staying dry for very long" i replied and she let out a nervous giggle. "come on the shall i jump in first or you can jump in on my back" i said. "phew i was worried you would suggest skinny dipping or something" haha oh my gosh yes why didn't i think of that. "well you said it not me, so come on" i said with a massive grin on my face i also started to blush as i began taking me top of. "Dougie i am not get naked for you on our fist date, i will keep my under wear on of i am not getting in" she stated trying to sound dominant it was very cute. Well i definitely wasn't going to chicken out of this.So i striped my self down to my boxers, Then i looked at Charlotte for approval, "one, two , three jump" she shouted and began giggling damn she had a cute giggle. Mid jump i began pulling of my boxers and threw them in Charlotte's direction i told you i wasn't chickening out. She pretended to be quite offend and crossed her arms which made me laugh. GOD THE WATER WAS FREEZING!!!. "you're turn now gorgeous one two three Jump!!!" i shouted mimicking her and she did a full on dive bomb, it was so funny i swam over to where she landed and placed my arms around her neck "that was so -" but i cut her off as i had finally grown the balls to kiss her i gently leaned in brushed her wet hair to the side, then i just let our lips touch, i noticed her checks turn a gorgeous crimson colour. IT was like our lips belonged together, she opened up from within letting me have entrance but i was just glad she didn't pull away within the first second.

To say it was the best first kiss ever would be an understatement, with the sun setting stood completely naked in my case anyway in a waterfall. It was just perfect.

A/N: yay i finally uploaded (no one cares), thanks for reading and please comment with feedback vote fan etc:. love you all :) <3 xxxxxx