Chapter 73

"Fuck, baby!" My hands trembled in her hair as I helped her head bob up and down on my dick. "Oh yeah Cams, just like that."

The intensity of it made me lean back, the change of position allowing her to take me deeper in her mouth. Her fingers massaged my balls just the way I liked, my legs shook as it built, I knew it and so did she. Then she took her lips off my dick.

"You gonna give it to me Papi?" Her eyes met mine briefly before she got lost in my dick again. I closed my eyes, she ran her tongue down my entire length before sucking on my balls. My cock jerked involuntarily, we'd had enough of this teasing.

"Tell me you want it Mami!" My hand flew around my slippery dick and pumped it while her lips were busy with my balls, I felt her move away but she stayed on her knees, real close just watching me.

"You know I want it Y/NN." Her tongue ran over her lips, she watched me wank over her so intently it was hard to, y'know... finish.

"Yeah? How much?" I wanted to give it to her so badly, I just required that extra bit of encouragement but then she reminded me why she was my girl.

"So much Papi. More than the time you came on my face. I was your whore then, I'm your wife now. Cum on your wife's tongue baby." The effect her words had on me could not be hidden. She'd triggered my orgasm and nothing would stop it, my fluid shot out, I'd missed her mouth as the first rope of cum flew but she wrapped those lips around my dick as soon as she could and took it all. It was so sexy and sensitive, I couldn't move as she took her time thoroughly cleaning my wilting cock with her tongue.

"Mila baby! You gotta stop or it's not gonna go down."

Looking up at me with my cock in her mouth she released it slowly, I held my breath and watched her seemingly savouring it until she let it go with a pop.

"You look sleepy baby." She leant back on her knees, wiping the side of her mouth with her hand she gave me that sexy smirk. It was hot as fuck, my dick throbbed lazily and I realised my white knuckles were gripping the armrest.

"Well you have had me running about all day."

"I haven't made up for that?"

I smiled and held my hand out to help her off her knees as I stood to pull my pants up.

"Well today my wife, you've made me the happiest I've ever been."

"Fuck I love hearing you call me that."

"Yeah?" I questioned, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her close. "You wanna hear me tell my wife how good she feels next time we're fucking?"

I kissed from her cheek to that sweet spot behind ear, her breath hitched and her hand came down to my ass, squeezing the flesh harshly.

"Fuck! Your making this so hard for me Y/NN."

"Payback for all the times you've made me hard."

"Your disgusting." She laughed, pecking my lips and removing her hand from my ass. "But damn I want you."

"Mmm, you can have me however and whenever you want. You ready to go back out there?" I went to walk towards the door but felt her hand fall out of my grip.

"Do I look ok?"

"Your stunning."

"They're gonna ask about the ring Y/NN."

"Is that a problem? I don't mind, take it off if you want, it's yours to do with what you want babe. I know your my wife and that's good enough for me."

"I don't want it to ever come off. I love you."

"I love you too. More than you know." I got carried away and picked her up off the floor slightly, our lips creating the best sensation that went straight to my cock. "Cmon, let's rescue Emma from my mother."