37

the two boys walked into their house, being greeted by the smell of fresh baked cookies. they walked into the kitchen to see choonhee wearing an apron as she baked.

"hi babies!" she smiled as they walked over to the counter.

"hi mom! whatcha doin?" minho asked.

"i baked cookies for jisung!"

"awww, you didn't have to mom!" jisung smiled as he held back his tears.

"of course i did! come here sweetie!" choonhee opened her arms for a hug and jisung gladly accepted.

jisung held her tightly as he let himself cry. he hasn't felt the comfort of a mother in so long and now was when he needed it most.

"here baby, eat!" choonhee let go to hand jisung a cookie.

jisung took it slowly and began eating it. he smiled gently, turning towards choonhee. "it's delicious."

"i'm glad you think so! make sure to rest, i have to prepare for a business trip."

"take care mom!" both boys said at the same time, making them laugh.

"i love you boys!"

"love you too!"

time skip

"i'll make ramen for dinner." minho smiled, pecking the boy on the lips.

minho busied himself with cooking as jisung sat at the counter and watched. jisung smiled as he got an idea.

⚠️smut⚠️(i don't wanna see any complaints, it's in the fucking tw for the book)

"hyung..." jisung walked up to minho and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"what's up baby?" minho asked.

jisung trailed his hands across minhos torso, trailing light kisses all over his neck. "don't you think...i deserve....an award?"

minho turned the stove off, turning around in jisungs arms. "right here? in the kitchen?"

"i need you hyung.."

"awww, are you my needy kitten?"

"yes hyung." jisung slightly pouted.

"whatever my kitten needs." minho connected his lips with jisungs, pushing them back to the counter and lifting him onto it.

the boys bodies were pressed up against each other as the kiss got needier and needier. "please hyung..." jisung breathed out in between kisses.

minho began kissing and sucking on the boys neck, his hands palming the boys member. jisung whimpered softly, enjoying the pleasure he was receiving.

minho gently laid jisung down, pulling down his pants and boxers. minho carefully inserted a finger into jisung, listening to the beautiful moans he let out. minho felt himself getting harder and harder as he listened to the boys moans.

minho added a second finger, jisung moaning as he began making a scissoring motion with his fingers. minho enjoyed how jisung looked so fucked out just from his fingers. his hair was messy and he was sweating. his cheeks had a blush sprinkled across them. his tongue was sticking out slightly as he moaned.

minho added a third finger, watching the boy continue to moan. "f-fuuuucccckkkkkk" he moaned out as he felt minhos fingers curl, hitting his prostate. minho pulled his fingers out, watching as jisung clenched around nothing.

minho pulls jisung to sit up on the edge of the counter. he slowly inserts himself into the boy. jisung held minho tightly as he felt the boy enter him. minho kissed the tears that began falling, immediately stopping.

"are you okay baby? we can stop if you-"

"no hyung i'm fine. it just hurts is all."

"i'll be extra gentle, okay kitten?"

jisung nodded as minho continued, bottoming out. he pressed gentle kisses all over jisungs face, waiting for him to adjust. jisung giggled and rested his head on minhos shoulder. "i love you." jisung smiled.

"i love you too princess." minho pressed another kiss on top of his head.

"you can move now."

minho slowly pulled back, gently thrusting into him. jisung threw his head back, moaning as minho continued to thrust into him. "f-fuuuuuucccckkkkk oH AHhHh fuck!" jisung continued moaning pornographically.

minho moaned as he thrusted into his boyfriend. "fuck, kitten." minho threw his head back.

"f-faster!" jisung moaned out and minho happily complied. minho sped up his thrusts, listening to the boys moans. minho hit jisungs prostate over and over again, driving the boy insane.

"mmmmmmmm FUCK ah fuck oh my god holy shit fuck." jisung threw his head back, spewing curses as his prostate was abused. "fuck i'm close."

"me too kitten." minho moaned as he went impossibly faster.

minho grabbed a paper towel, letting jisung cum inside it as he came inside him. jisung enjoyed the feeling of the hot liquid filling him up.

⚠️end smut⚠️

"fuck, kitten." minho smiled as he kissed the boy.

"let's go shower." jisung smiled.

"sit here first so i can clean the counter." minho laughed. both boys pulled their pants and boxers back up. jisung sat on the stool, watching minho grab the lysol and start cleaning the counter.

once minho finished, he grabbed jisungs hand and led him to the bathroom.

the boys showered quickly as they were now feeling very hungry. they put on shorts with big black hoodies and matching panda socks. "hehe you look so cute." jisung giggled as he pinched his boyfriends cheeks.

"so do you." minho wrinkled his nose and pressed a kiss into jisungs forehead.

"now, let's go eat." jisung grabbed minhos hand, pulling him back into the kitchen.

a/n: IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. i spent the weekend with my best friend so it took longer to update. anygays, i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! three more chapters until this book ends 🥺 but i have so many ideas for new books it's okay. i love you guys.