28

"got you!" minho yelled as he grabbed jisung, smearing flour all over his face. the two boys were baking cookies, the kitchen being full of nothing but laughs and love.

"ahhhh! hyuuunnnggg!" jisung yelled, trying to get out of minhos grasp. his attempts only made minho hold onto him tighter. minho turned the boy around to face him while both the boys were laughing.

the laugher died down as the two got lost in each other's eyes. both boys slowly leaned in, connecting their lips. jisung moved his arms around minhos neck, as minho moved the boy to be sitting on the counter. they deepened the kiss, pressing their bodies impossibly closer.

minho trails kisses down jisungs jaw and neck, marking anywhere he missed before his nap. he started sucking and biting on jisungs skin, enjoying the soft moans jisung was letting out.

once minho was done leaving hickeys all over jisungs neck, he moves back up to kiss him again. the two boys poured all their emotions into the kiss. all their love for each other, all their pain and happiness. everything.

suddenly, a knock pulled them out of their make out session. "ugggghhhhhh!" minho groaned as he went to go answer the door. "who is it?" he yelled, yanking the door open.

"LEE MINHO!" chan yelled as their friends walked into the house.

"oh yeah, just let yourselves in why don't you." minho walked back into the kitchen, the boys following him.

"ayo, why's jisung o n the c o u n t e r?" felix asked, looking at minho curiously.

"hmmmm..i don't know." minho answered.

jisung was simply too scared to turn around, so he didn't. but that didn't mean the boys wouldn't walk around the counter to see him.

"g a s p! how did you get all those hickeys! minho!" hyunjin dramatically jumped back.

"g a s p! jisung! how'd you get all those hickeys!" minho gasped back in response.

"really hyung?" jisung pouted and instantly, minho was at his side.

"no baby don't pout i was joking around with them i'm sorry please don't pout." minho said in one breath, proceeding to kiss jisung all over his face. "tastes like flour." minho made a sour face.

"hyung! the cookies! we were supposed to be baking them!" jisung complained.

"i'm sorry you're so irresistible!"

"i'm sorry you have no self control!"

"i do too have self control!"

"you started kissing me first!"

"no, you leaned in at the same time as me! that was a mutual kiss!"

"look at those two, in their own little world." jeongin shook his head.

"i know right, it's disgusting." hyunjin said.

"i've never seen minho like this." chan nodded his head.

"never." changbin confirmed.

"and i've never seen jisung so...happy." felix smiled fondly.

"it's nice to see him happy. and real happy, not fake happy." chan smiled as they watched the two bickering.

"hey, married couple! are you gonna explain what happened this morning or...?" seungmin called out.

"wait i have to win this argument." minho responded.

"no, i'm winning this argument!" jisung protested.

"nope."

"b-but hyung.." jisung pouted and minho broke.

"i'm sorry baby omg no don't be sad you win you win the argument let's bake the cookies now oh my god."

jisung smiled and finally brought his attention to his friends.

"i can't go back to school for a week. and minho refuses to leave me." jisung finally answered.

"why?" seungmin asked.

"because mr. bang prioritizes mental health, i can see where chan gets it. and minhos just clingy."

"who would've thought this would happen? minho was such an asshole it made my blood boil every time i looked at him. and now he simply can't leave jisung alone and they're not even official yet!" hyunjin looked mind blown as he spoke.

"ayo, first of all fuck you. second of all, we have a date friday night." minho smiled as he helped jisung off the counter.

"so..the cookie baking isn't a date?" felix inquired.

"not unless jisung says it is. jisung baby, is this a date?" minho looked at him.

"yes. yes it is. now, everyone leave! you interrupted our date!" jisung pouted. minho looked over and kissed jisungs pout, causing everyone to leave because they were disgusted by the two love birds.

"now, the cookies." jisung smiled.

"let's bake!" minho smiled happily.

two hours later, the boys finished baking and cleaning up their mess. they were now seated on minhos bed watching yuri on ice for the nth time, eating their cookies.

"hey, sungie?" minho called out.

"yes hyung?"

"why didn't you tell me jungkook was bullying you?"

"because i knew you'd beat the shit out of him. i didn't want to see a side of you that i'd be scared of. for a while i only knew the cold boy who hated me. and then he dropped the facade and i got to know him. he's actually such a genuinely sweet and caring person. i didn't want to see anything i'd be scared of."

"were you scared?" minho looked down, playing with the sleeves of his hoodie.

"yes. but after some thought, i decided it's for the best that i saw you like that. it helps me see and love every part of you. the good and the bad. no human is simply good, we all have our bad side."

"i-i love you sungie."

"i love you too, minmin."

minho pulled the smaller into a hug, crying softly on his shoulder. "don't cry love, i'm not going anywhere." jisung whispered in his ear.

"thank you for loving me, even when i'm so unlovable."

"yah hyung! don't talk like that. you're too lovable, sometimes i even think it's a problem that i love you so much." jisung playfully hit minhos arm, kissing him gently. "geez and i thought i was a bottom." jisung laughed.

"aye, you are a bottom." minho suddenly grew serious.

"why don't you prove it then?" jisung whispered.

a/n: hi lovelies! smut in the next chapter, heads up. i'm double updating tonight ☺️🥳