17

it is now friday evening, jisung was dressed up in a suit that his father bought him only because he had to. he looked in the mirror, criticizing every inch on himself. he felt himself getting anxious and he didn't know why. he just didn't have a good feeling about tonight.

"come on faggot we're leaving." sangook called out to his son. jisung rushed downstairs and got into the care. the car ride there was silent and incredibly uncomfortable. when they pulled up, sangook locked the doors and turned to jisung.

"remember, if you fuck up, i'll seriously kill you this time."

"yes sir." jisung was terrified.

"let's go." he unlocked the doors and the two got out. they walked up to the door and rang the doorbell, greeted by mrs. lee.

"choonhee!" sangook greeted her and she let them in.

"sangook! i'm glad you could make it! oh, is this your son? jiyoung, come say hi! sangook brought his son!" choonhee was very excited to meet jisung and it made him feel warm inside.

"hello, im han jisung." he bowed and choonhee and jiyoung lit up.

"oh! he's so well mannered! you really raised him well sangook." choonhee complimented. jisung didn't know if it was for him or his father, so he just awkwardly smiled.

"hi, i'm jiyoung. MINHO GET IN HERE!" minho rushed to the entry way and smiled as soon as he laid eyes on jisung.

"SUNGIE!" minho ran to the boy and hugged him tightly. jisung could feel his fathers cold glare on him, but he didn't care.

"hey min." jisung chuckled.

"oh, you two know each other?" choonhee smiled adoringly at the friends.

"yes mom, jisung is my friend."

"jisung that's weird, you never told me you made friends." sangook hid his anger with an awkward smile.

"y-yeah..i just recently made friends. i guess we haven't had much time to talk recently.." jisung looked down nervously.

"jisung look at me." his father ordered and he looked up. "is this why you've been coming home late?"

"y-yes sir.."

"so you've lied to me? you know what, we'll talk when we get home."

"yes sir."

"uhh mom! can jisung and i go hang out in my room?" minho butted in, hating the awkward tension.

"no honey, dinner is ready now. let's go eat."

they all sat around the large dining room table, talking and drinking. jisung watched in fear as he watched his father down drunk after drink. he was drunk, and that scared jisung.

"you lied to me faggot." sangook slurred and jisung felt his heart stop. "i told you i'll seriously kill you this time faggot!"

"dad.."

"i'm not your dad! you killed my wife, you took everything from me! i used to love you, even after you came out. but after that day your mom died, i cant love you. it's your fault." jisung hated when his dad got drunk, but it's especially worse that they're surrounded by his sober colleagues.

sangook turned to face jisung, punching him in the face. jisung saw minho try to get up, but stopped him. "stop, minho. don't do anything please." minho hesitantly sat on the edge of his seat.

"HOW COULD YOU? i give you food, shelter, you HAD A LOVING FAMILY! what more could you need?"

jisung knew it was risky but he had to know. "dad...please tell me what i did."

"all you need to know is it's all your fault. you're worthless, you hear me? your own parents can't even love you, no one will ever love you. you're a no good piece of shit! aye, i didn't give you that bruise on your left cheek. who did?"

"i-its nothing.."

"I ASKED WHO DID!"

"j-jungkook..."

"good, you're getting what you deserve. you're a faggot, a whore. what's it like being a cock slut? are you sucking all your little friends dicks? hmm? you're disgusting, you're a freak, you're so god damn worthless!" sangook started to punch jisung relentlessly as choonhee called the cops. jiyoung pulled sangook away and minho rushed to jisung.

"hey ji, ignore him. it's not true okay? hey, i'm here." jisung continued to sob on minhos shoulder as everyone watched in horror. sangook was still spewing bullshit and jisung was still incredibly hurt by it.

"everyone go home now please. jisung stay." choonhee ordered and everyone grabbed their stuff, leaving in fear.

not long after, the cops showed up and arrested sangook. "sweetie, we'll need you to come to the station tomorrow evening for information on your father. get some rest for tonight." the officer told jisung before leaving.

jisung was heart broken. he now had lost the only family he had left. "i think i'm ready to talk about everything.." jisung whispered to minho.

"do you want me to call everyone else? so you only have to say it once?" minho asked softly.

"yes please."

"jisung baby, do you mind telling us too?" choonhee questioned softly. she reminded him a lot of his own mother, causing him to nod.

a/n: there will be another update today loves!! also IM MAD AT MYSELF. i live in virginia so for the permit test you have to get all the signs right. if you miss ONE sign, you fail. the only one i missed was the one that i second guessed myself and now i'm really sad. i love you all, remember to take care of yourselves and i love you 💗