White Maid, Dissolution Part 2

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Ash growled, "I shall draw my sword against thy wisdom. And I shall punish within thee. And then I shall bring you both down into the pit." 

Aurora readied her blade, and unfurled her wings, drawing a shocked gasp from the queen. The healing appendages burned in pain at the effort of movement, but she would do anything to protect this child. Earl or not, Ciel was her master. And she, was his White Maid. 

"May the beauty of Heaven greet you, Ciel Phantomhive." Ash proclaimed, And then, he launched himself at Ciel. 

In a quick moment, Aurora met him in swordplay, just as Sebastian appeared, pulling Ciel away from harms way. Ash hissed in anger. Aurora stepped back to join her master and fellow butler, her silver blue eyes cold as  unforgiving as they glared at Ash.

Ash, once my friend now my enemy. Know I do not wish to kill you, but I am a White Maid, Daughter of Arch Angel Michael and one hell of an angel.

"An impressive sword," Sebastian remarked, "But utterly useless if you are unable to land a blow." Ash glared at them.

 "Master," Sebastian said a small smirk dancing across his lips, "I think this may be the end of our journey." 

Aurora saw Ciel's one eyes widen. And she knew in that moment the boy was wondering if he regretted this. 

Any of it. 

"Now," Sebastian said, "My orders?"

Ciel was silent as he glared at the queen and her angelic butler. 

Aurora knew what the earl's decision would be, and she whole heartedly agreed with him. She readied her father's sword in her hand. She and Ciel shared the same taste for revenge. His family. Her father. All dead at the hands of the same hermaphrodite angel. 

"Ciel, no..." Queen Victoria pleaded.

 The young earl's voice was cold as he delivered his orders. "Sebastian, kill Ash." Sebastian's smile turned sadistic. "Is that all, young master?" Ciel clenched his fists. "No. Also, kill the queen." 

Victoria's eyes were wide with fear. "Ciel!" She cried. 

Aurora glanced at Sebastian out of the corner of her eye. 

"Yes, my lord." 

His voice was soft, Aurora would be lying if she said it hadn't frightened her. Sebastian launched into action, his cutlery at hand, throwing the knives in the direction of the girl queen. Victoria's eyes were full of fear as the knives plunged towards her. 

But as expected of him,  Ash slashed his sword  and deflected the little blades. Saving the queen's life. As Ash launched himself at Sebastian, Aurora took heard Victoria's cries. Familiar to her own that day when she plead for innocence. 

"No! Stop!" Victoria cried, hands to her face, "This is dreadful!" 

"No! Please! I am innocent! I would never kill my father! Please! Listen to me!"

Victoria's tear filled eyes turned to Ciel. "Please, Ciel! Stop him! Do something!" 

Ciel was tense as she pleaded with him. Aurora watched Sebastian and Ash fight, gasping when she realized the damage being done to the tower, and the iron bars plummeting to the ground. "Sebastian!" She screamed, "Stop! There's too much damage!" Aurora could hear the panicked cries of the Parisian citizens below. 

She ran to the edge of the tower, eyes wide in horror as she watched the iron of the tower plummeting. Ciel stood beside her, realizing the true extent. "No! Sebastian stop!" Sebastian landed beside the earl and angel, a grim look on his face. "Oh why?" Ciel glared, "We are starting to attract attention. At this rate the entire city will be out here soon."