SPECIAL CHAPTER

Comincia dall'inizio

Jisung started moaning louder than before.

Making sure he had made a hickey, Minho moved back slightly. He took Jisung's shirt and lifted it up, making the younger hide his face in his hands.

Minho noticed what Jisung did and moved up. He held the younger's hands and moved them away from his face.

"What's wrong?"

"I...I feel embarrassed..." Jisung said, looking away.

"Why?" Minho asked, thinking he may have made the younger uncomfortable. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. We shouldn't do this yet. You aren't ready."

"No-"

"It's fine, Jisung. I can wait."

Minho was about to get up when Jisung held him back and pulled him back on the bed, hovering over him right after.

Minho looked up at the younger, surprised by his actions.

"Guess I'll be the top one, huh?" Jisung said, smirking.

Minho was about to make a comeback but was interrupted by Jisung when the younger started kissing him almost roughly. Though, he still kissed back.

Moving his hand down to Minho's thighs, Jisung squeezed it, remembering how that's the older's weak spot.

Minho moaned and Jisung took the chance to slip his tongue into the older's mouth.

Jisung lifted Minho's shirt and moved back slightly.

After taking the older's shirt off quickly, Jisung immediately went back to continuing the kiss as Minho kissed back immediately.

Minho slipped his hands under Jisung's shirt, moving it up. He gently moved Jisung back, trying to remove his shirt.

"Impatient, aren't we now?"

Jisung smirked and helped the older take the shirt off of him.

Jisung was about to unbuckle his belt when Minho held the younger's wrist making the younger look at him.

"I'm not a bottom." Minho said.

"You are."

Minho flipped them, now hovering over the younger.

"I said I'm not a bottom. I'll be the one doing the f*cking while you'll be the one receiving the pleasure."

"It's the other way around, baby. Trust me." Jisung said, smirking up at Minho.

"You know I'm the top one."

"Lying is bad, bubble. You shouldn't lie."

"Fine, then. F*ck me." Minho said, looking directly into Jisung's eyes.

Jisung was a little surprised but smirked.

"Gladly."

Minho unbuckled Jisung's belt, the younger letting him do so. He unbuttoned the younger's pants and pulled the zipper down extremely slowly.

"Stop that!" Jisung groaned.

"Okay, then. I'll stop."

"No, I mean-ah! M-Min..."

"Feels good, no?"

"S-stop-ah!"

"I told you I w-was a top." Minho said between his groans.

"Rubbing y-yours against mine's d-doesn't make you a t-top!" Jisung managed to let out.

Minho started going more aggressive and fast, turning Jisung into a moaning mess.

Their moans were getting louder as each second passed by.

"I...am not-ugh...making my...clothes...dirty..." Jisung managed to let out.

"Take th-them off, th-then."

"That's i-if you st-op!"

"I...don't w-want to!"

After some more thrusts, they both finally came with a loud moan.

Minho almost threw himself onto Jisung but managed to not do so.

"We should s-stop here. Th-there's no lube a-and we're also un-underage." Jisung said between his heaving panting.

The older nodded.

"Let's c-clean up b-before it dries." Minho whispered.

"I don't want to get up, but this is so uncomfortable." Jisung said quietly.

Minho hummed while nodding.

But both boys still got up, legs weak because of what just happened. They both made their way towards the bathroom and cleaned up; going back to the bedroom and slept because of tiredness.

Oblivious to the chaos going on downstairs...

----------

"Lix, we should-"

"NO! No! I am not going upstairs! Get me out of here! My poor ears!" Felix cried out.

"Well, then we should probably leave. They're so loud." Chan said.

"Yeah, we should." Changbin agreed.

"But at this time?! It's almost midnight!" Hyunjin said.

"Oh, come one! We can go to your house." Changbin said.

"I...I have a house?!" Hyunjin asked.

The other three boys looked at him with a disappointed look.

"Really, Hyunjin?" Changbin asked.

"Oh, wait...I do. I do have a house!" Hyunjin said happily.

The other three boys facepalmed.

Hyunjin's wide smile fell. "What?" He asked, pouting.

Chan was about to say something but was interrupted by a loud moan coming from upstairs.

"Run!" The four boys almost yelled, running out of the house.

----------

Okay, so!

I tried my best to do this.

This is my first time EVER doing this.

I even had to do research and I feel embarrassed.

I know it's not good, and I'm sorry about that.

But I tried my best for my readers because I love them all.

Anyg-ways, take care!

Bye!💜❤️