Chapter 10

"WHAT?" Seungmin shouted, hoping he didn't hear his leader right.

"He f*cking lied, and he takes heat pills instead of the ones we take, and the schedule was too hectic for him to remember, and now he's in heat! So we have to go somewhere else, and I decide we're staying at a hotel for a week until it's over!" Bangchan told his members, trying to forget the smell and sight of Felix.

"He's not an omega, omega's aren't allowed in the industry-" "I said he lied!" Bangchan cut off Lee Know, looking him in the eye. "Don't yell at me just because you're mad!" Lee Know scoffed. "Well I'm mad, okay? We have to tell our manager and Felix has to go. We can't have an omega in the band." Bangchan sighed, closing his eyes out of frustration.

"Where the hell is Hyunjin?!"

Jeongin raced into Felix's room, having a higher tolerance than anyone. He had to stop and take in the heavy smell of Felix. It was pure heaven mixed with firey hell. He felt weird, like he would do something bad soon. 

But he could hear questionable noises from Felix's room, so he had to make sure his hyung was okay.

His eyes were traumatized real quick.

"Hyunjin hyung- stop!" Jeongin ran up to Hyunjin, and stopped him from ripping Felix's clothes off. The smell of slick was a lot for the maknae to take in, but he thought if he didn't think about it, it might not bother him.

"Move, Jeongin." Hyunjin's voice was incredibly deep, and the younger aussie behind the maknae whined louder. "No. Hyung, you're not thinking. We need to leave- come on." Jeongin carefully took Hyunjin's hand in his, but the elder quickly slapped the maknae to the floor. "Get the hell away from my omega."

Jeongin was lucky Han raced inside, or he probably would've snapped at Hyunjin for hitting him. Han said nothing as he battled Hyunjin, desperately trying to separate him from Felix. "Get-" "Come on, Hyunjin." Han told him, biting his lower lip and pulling Hyunjin away from the omega.

Jeongin stood up from the floor, and raced over to Felix's side. "Are you okay?" He asked, when Felix quickly climbed onto his lap. "Jeonginnie please- f*ck me, please Jeongin please~" Felix whined on his lap, grinding down and holding onto the maknae's shoulders. Jeongin groaned at the heat and smells, and his hands went to Felix's hips.

Felix was picked up and set down next to Jeongin by Han, and the last alpha was removed from the intoxicating room.

"We do have to go somewhere else." Han growled as soon as all the alphas were outside. "We won't tell anyone though, got it? We'll talk to Felix about it when he's in the right mindset." Bangchan explained, finally able to control his hormones. "Agreed." Seungmin nodded.

Lee Know took Hyunjin to a place he could get rid of his rut (If you know what I mean, wink wink), while Bangchan and the others ventured off to a hotel to book for a week.

Luckily they weren't noticed by any STAYS, and once they were in their room, the members couldn't help but flop down onto the two beds.

How did Felix keep this huge of a secret for so long?