Chapter 22

"So...he's your alpha now?"

"Y-yeah..."

Hyunjin scoffed, getting off of Felix, who was butt naked with precum leaking from his hard dick and slick down his thigh.

"You just used me. You never liked me at all!" Hyunjin huffed, forcing himself to put his clothes back on.

"Hyunjin, we weren't in a relationship. We agreed that-" "I don't care! I...I thought there was something..." Hyunjin looked sad, and Felix huffed. "We agreed we wouldn't catch feelings or be together, Hyunjin. I-I just go to you because I'm pre-" "You're not even pregnant! There's no reason you need me!" Hyunjin scoffed.

"Just to solve your hormones."

And Hyunjin left the room, leaving Felix alone.

A few shouts from outside the room, and Felix hurried to change himself when he heard someone coming for him.

Bangchan opened the door and ran for Felix, jumping on his bed and hugging him tight.

"It's not like we broke up or anything." Felix sighed, but immediately whimpered at Banchan's scent.

Bangchan buried his nose into Felix's scent gland, almost wanting to f*ck him when he inhaled. "I'm okay, Chan, because now I have you." Felix giggled, seperating their hug.

"I know..."

"You seem more sad than me, and you're not even the lonely one!" Felix laughed. "I know." Bangchan laughed. "I want to go see if Hyunjin is okay." Felix told him, breaking their hug and getting up. "Wait nevermind." He immediately sat back down, placing his hands between his legs.

"Why-" "I'm horny I can't walk." Felix told him, sighing sadly. "And it hurts-" "I'll go check on him." Bangchan cut him off, getting up before his rut escaped. "You're my alpha! You have to help!" Felix pleaded. "No-" "You know it hurts an omega! You want me to be in pain!" He playfully yelled. "I don't want to hurt you-" "I can't get pregnant, Channie! Please!" Felix begged.

Felix's scent grew, and Bangchan tried to keep his growl quiet.

"Real quick, Chan, please help." Felix asked, squirming around violently.

Bangchan bit his lip.

"Chan..."

"Fine." Bangchan turned around and pinned Felix down onto his bed, and stared into his eyes. "Channie-" "It's alpha."

Felix saw Bangchan's eyes flick like a light switch, and Bangchan went for his neck.

Finally.

What he actually wanted...

Smut next chapter so- DoN't CoMpLaIn I kNoW yOu GuYs ArE wAiTiNg. It'll probably be trash though, sorry-