Chapter 17

"So...why are we all here again?" Changbin asked, looking at Lee Know and then to Jeongin. "Felix and Hyunjin said there's something they needed to tell us all." Bangchan told him, trying not to let the others see how much his head hurt.

Hyunjin and Felix entered the hotel room, and it looked like Felix had been crying.

"I'm pregnant." Felix blurted out quickly, and squeezed Hyunjin's arm tightly.

Bangchan and Han burst into heavy laughter.

"W-wait, what?" Han asked, pretending to wipe his fake tears when he saw Hyunjin and Felixs' serious expressions.

"I-I don't remember how it happened, b-but Hyunjin knotted me last night after we got back, and I know he did because I can feel it in my stomach." Felix was shaking out of fear at this point, and Hyunjin was trying to calm him down by rubbing his hand with his thumb.

"You're lying." Seugmin laughed, looking at Hyunjin. "No, he's not." Hyunjin told him.

"A-and he marked the back of my neck." Felix turned around so the members could see the deep marks in the back of his neck.

The other members went silent.

"I don't k-know what I'm gonna do, b-but I know I'm keeping it and that Hyunjin will be by my side the whole way." Felix told them, still fumbling over his words. Hyunjin nodded firmly, agreeing with what Felix had said.

"If you're keeping it, you can't be in the music industry anymore." Bangchan told him. "You're schedule is already sh*t, there is abslutely no room or time for a pup." Lee Know added, now becoming infuriated.

"I-" "We can cross that bridge when we get there." Hyunjin told him, noticing how Felix started to cry.

"There's no way you two are even staying here, manager-nim is going to have to fire you." Jeongin fired like he hated Felix, glaring at his stomach. "Can't you guys be the least bit supportive? He's clearly terrefied!" Hyunjin snapped, and more tears left Felix's eyes.

"He's not scared, it's the f*cking hormones." Han cursed. "Hey! Shut the hell up!" Hyunjin fired at him. "Make me." Han scoffed. "Everyone just needs to shut up!" Bangchan yelled.

"Felix quit crying, Han you need to shut up, and Hyunjin your everything is on the line so I suggest you shut up too." Banchan told them with an annoyed tone. "Fine. We'll go tell manager-nim ourselves." Hyunjin scoffed, and pulled Felix by his arm out of the hotel room.

"I'm scared." Felix choked out, hiding his face in Hyunjin's neck. "Don't be. I'll be here with you the whole way, and if anyone says anything, I will defend you." Hyunjin told him.

"Thank you, hyung." Felix whimpered, and a sharp pain struck his lower stomach. "What's wrong?" Hyunjin immediately asked. "Nothing. I think we should tell our manager before the others do...let's go." Felix told him, motioning for the two to go into their managers hotel room.

"Okay..."