Chapter 5

Felix stepped out of the bathroom, and saw his sheets were changed. He went into the living room, and saw Bangchan on his phone.

"Channie?"

"Felix." Bangchan gasped slightly, and turned around to face Felix. "What are you-"

"Felix, if you have an omega, you can't have them here." Bangchan told him seriously. "I-what? No- I-I don't." Felix gasped in surprise. "Felix, please don't lie. I know you're trying to hide it, but we shouldn't be dating. Not right now. Earlier at the set, you smelled like slick. I know it. And when I came here to check on you, it was all over your bed. Just- don't take them here, it could trigger someone's rut." Bangchan sighed, not wanting to have this conversation.

"I- no, Chan, I don't have anyone-" "Felix I saw and smelled slick on your bedsheets, I know you have someone. Just stop bringing them here." Bangchan stood up from the couch, and went for the door. "Chan-" "Meet us back at the set in 10, we have to shoot." His leader told him, leaving the dorm with his phone in his hands. Felix sighed, and quickly changed before leaving for the set.

"Lixie!" The maknae giggled, hugging Felix tightly. "Hi." Felix laughed nervously, patting the younger's back. "Ready to shoot?" Jeongin smiled brightly, not waiting for an answer and dragging Felix towards their shoot anyway. Felix sighed, but laughed it off. He stood next to Seungmin, and looked at the directors happily.

"Ready?"

"Let's get it!"