Chapter 53 - He's a monster

Start from the beginning

"Zayn let go" I sighed, annoyed.

"Fuck off" He replied.

"W-what" I stuttered. Slightly confused and hurt.

"You heard me. You're bloody ridiculous and pathetic you know" He started while glaring at me.

"All three of you are pathetic actually" He stated. "But you Louis, are by far the worst" He finished.

Nate suddenly let go of Kate and we all looked up at Kate. Harry looked enraged.

"You're her friend, you bully her, you're her friend and now you hate her again? Make up your fucking mind you twat" Zayn spat at me. I stood there shocked, unaware of what to do.

He pushed Kate towards where Jordan was standing and she ran towards her, and out the door.

"Do you have a death wish Malik?" Nate asked, he was always slightly sadistic and I honestly have never liked him but he does what Harry and I are scared to do so...

"What are you going to do? Beat me up? Go for your lives" Zayn fake laughed.

"Mind your mouth Mr Malik". All our heads snapped over towards where the voice came from and I saw Miss Hendry standing there with a disapproving look on her face, beside Kate and Jordan.

Harry quickly let go of Ben and walked closer to Nate and I. Ben slowly started to walk closer to Kate and Zayn stood there, emotionless.

"You three are coming with me" Miss Hendry said with a disappointed face.

Wait three of us? There are four of us. Before I could say anything, Harry said "three?" while looking slightly confused.

"Nate, Harry and Louis. I'm sick of how you three have been behaving lately so were going to the front office for a while" She smiled.

Smiled.

I knew she was a bitch.

"You four better get to class" She started as she looked over towards where Kate was standing.

The bell rang before she continued. She started walking towards the front office and motioning for us to follow her.

If Harry taps on his chair one more time I think I'm going to lose my cool and break his finger.

Nate walks out of the headmaster's office, with his head down, not making eye contact with me or Harry. Weird, usually he's overly confident.

Harrys tapping suddenly stopped and I looked at him curiously to see why and I saw the schools head master walking towards us. Harry looked scared, as he always does, every single time we got sent to him.

"Louis Tomlinson" He sighed. "I thought you were done with this stupidity but I must have been mistaken" He shakes his head and motions for me to follow him into his office where Miss Hendry is sat beside his desk.

I walk in and sit down in my favourite seat- the black leather seat on the left side of his desk.

"Louis you are aware that this school had a zero tolerance for bullying and violence is that correct?" He said curiously.

I nodded, suddenly not feeling as confident as I was before.

"I have heard from more than one person, that you were involved in a fight with Ben Cross. Is that correct?" He asked in his big old manly voice.

How does he know that I 'hit' Ben? Miss Bitchface wasn't there then?

"And who told you that?" I asked, curiously.

"Louis I'm sorry to tell you this but you're suspended. You are not welcome here for the next month. Your father was notified and is on his way, please wait outside" He said ignoring what I had asked.

Suspended, again and all because of Kate.

HARRY'S POV

"Louis are you alright?" I asked curiously as I saw him storm out of the headmasters office and walked straight past me and outside.

"Louis?" I question as I follow him into the oval where there was two classes standing around, doing nothing.

"Kate" I head him mumble which confused me even more.

"What did Kate do?" I ask, still confused.

I followed him to where our PE class was and he froze.

"Loubear?" I say as I grab his arm.

His eyes are focused on Nate who stands around 10 metres away from us.

"It was Nate" He said as he turned to face me.

"I'm suspended" He said before he stormed over towards Nate.

Before I could react or anybody else, Louis pushed Nate to the ground and started kicking him over and over.

I stood there completely frozen.

Nobody hits Nate, ever.

"Louis" our PE teacher cries out as she attempts to convince him to back away from Nate but it doesn't work.

He's a monster.

WOAAAH. ~NEED AT LEAST 100 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER~ Stay tuned as I will post the next chapter within the next week. If you want to ask me any questions or look at sneak peaks of the new chapter my social media is is belowwww. Dedication of the next chapter will go to someone whose comment impresses meee. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE PUT UP TOMORROW YAY

Social Media:
Twitter - BrittsWriting
Ask.fm - BrittanysWritingSkype - BrittanyJadeTommo