11:11 . . .

My best friend Felix, invited me out to come with him to his house to watch movies. I've liked Felix for a long time, How could I not? He was ethereal. I came by his house around 8pm, and we watched two movies. "Hey, you want to go to the rooftop?" He asked me after we finished the second one.

"Yeah sure. I'll go to the bathroom first though" I quickly excused myself out of his room and went to the bathroom. I came to the rooftop. It was 10:45 pm when I arrived, Felix was sitting on a plaid picnic blanket, he waved at me with obvious joy. 

"Felix! Ah, it's so cold here..." I mumbled, Felix chuckled.

"Yeah, and knowing you, I brought my hoodies" He joked, his smile gave warmth to me. 

"Pfft. You know me too well" I say as I sit down next to the now curled up Felix.

Felix gave me his hoodie and some snacks. "I thought we'd probably be here for some time so I got some snacks for us. He laughed, and so did I. "Thanks." I said to him, I looked at the dark navy blue sky which was freckled with tiny white stars. 

"It's pretty, isn't it?" I whispered but loud enough for Felix to hear. I heard Felix mumble something, "What? Don't you think so?" He looked up at me

"What? No, I think they're pretty." He laughed,  "Oh, I made this for you." He handed me a small handmade bee plush. "Lix... You're too nice, thank you" 

We chattered amongst ourselves for a while, until Felix' phone rang. "What's that?" I asked him, my head turning slightly to the right. "Oh it's just an alarm. I have an alarm on 11:09 pm, for 11:11..." His cheeks reddened slightly.

"Y'know... that's actually a pretty good idea." 

"We should make a wish together."

"Sounds pretty good to me!" I replied.

Felix stared at his phone, waiting for 11:11 pm. 

Since he was too busy checking his phone, I stared at his angelic side profile.

"Y/N! It's 11:11! Make a wish now"

I wished to be Felix'. But I did it silently

"I wish to be Y/N's boyfriend"