christmas . . .

It's finally Christmas, tiny white circles slowly fell down from the sky. "Y/N!" Felix called me from downstairs, as I had been up in the attic watching the snow fall. "Yeah?" I called out too, "Come down! The guys are here." Felix said. I got up and went down the stairs.

"Y/N!" my brother Seungmin, yelled. I looked up to Seungmin and hugged him, "Mom forgot you left and shouted at me for ' loosing ' you." Seungmin joked as I let go of him, "I- Great." I laughed.

I hugged the rest of the guys too, Minho and Jeongin high-fived me. Chan spoke "Well, we should eat now" and the rest agreed and nodded.           

time skip . . . 

"I put all the presents under the tree hehe" Felix giggled, I looked at the medium sized tree next to the couch. I heard Chan's voice, "Okay now I'm just gonna..." Chan sat at the couch while the rest followed like ducklings following the mother duck. I chuckled at them and sat onto the empty space next to Felix.

This year was different, as we did Secret Santa. Chan took his wrapped present since he was the oldest. "So, I got..." He paused "Changbin!" I zoned out for a while.

I stopped zoning out as soon as Jeongin called my name. "Oh- thank you" I thanked him after handing me a paper bag. I got up from my seat and walked over to the tree to get the present I got. "I got... this won't be any surprise... Felix!" Felix jolted up and got up from his seat.

I handed him the small tiny box. "Be careful and don't shake it." I told him.

We were finally allowed to open our presents. I received a pretty bracelet that said "Y/N" with colourful letter beads. Felix seemed surprised to see a golden bell in his box. He stared at it for a while, "Felix, ring it." I told him, almost laughing. 

Seconds after Felix rang the bell, a small brown puppy came running to him. Felix gasped happily, hugging the puppy. 

Felix looked at me, his eyes glimmered with joy. "Thank you, angel" He said, as he kissed my forehead. 

"I love you too, my prince."