home . . .

I always thought I would be the type to actually marry a price- unlike my older sister, whom had married someone  not of royalty. My father, the king, allowed it. My brother  and my younger sibling has significant others who are royalty, though.

My mother thought this was disgusting, but I didn't really care. Al I want is for them to be happy in a loving and healthy relationship, but my mother tried to tell me it was wrong for a princex to do so.

I guess I was wrong about myself though, because a barista named Felix in my kingdom caught my attention. He was always nice to me, even though I never said I was a princess. I told my father about this and my mother overheard.

"Mother, please! I don't care if they are ro-." I was cut off,

"I care! It is shame upon the Kingdom of Cina'ail to have TWO (2) princex fall in love with a citizen of our land!"

I grew angry, my blood boiled. My teeth gritted while I mumbled "I hate you."

The atmosphere suddenly became quiet, I glared at her hazel orbs and ran to my room. Without my notice, the sun had kissed the horizon while the moon glowed.

I stared at the milky white planet in the dark blue sky, which was freckled with stars. An idea struck me, what if I just left? What if I left to meet him right now? I checked the time, 6:45 pm. The cafe closes in 8, so I changed into less formal clothes.

I'm going to be honest, I don't really enjoy having poofy dresses. Sure they're neat but I prefer comfort over aesthetic. There are castle guards everywhere. Fortunately though, there aren't any near my window.

I climbed up my window sill, staring at the flowers down below. I sighed and gulped. My eyes shut closed and...

I didn't realize that I was now on the ground until I took a quick peak.

I ran away from what I called my home, even though it never felt like a place I could call home.

I arrived at the cafe, it's light shone bright amongst the other areas. I rushed inside and to the counter, "Hey Y/N! What can I get you?" Felix deep voice rang in my ears. It was like a song, but they were just words with no melody... "Hi Lix..." I panted, taking deep breaths. 

Felix blushed at the nickname, "Are you okay? Wait I'll make your usual. "Thank you, Lix" my heart beat began to feel normal, Felix ran off to make my usual order. I sat near the counter. 

As soon as Felix came back with my drink, I asked to talk to him. "Sure, I can sneak out easily." He responded, grabbing my had to go outside. Felix was still holding my drink.

"So, why did you wanna talk to me?" His gaze went to my eyes. Felix' eyes sparkled with curiosity, gosh he looks too pretty... I

"Well... I..." I began to stutter

He chuckled softly, gently patting my head as he did so. 

"I love you." I blurted out, Felix' cheeks glowed red. 

"Hm, well..." He began

"You're like home to me, I love you too."