Mochas And Possessions

Louis wakes up tangled in his 3 alphas, deciding they would probably have to go to work soon he decided he should search the kitchen and see if he could find anything to make breakfast with. 

He slowly manages to untangle himself with a few grunts of disapproval from his alphas. He take a quick bath to clean himself and heads downstairs.

Looking in the cabinets he decides on Eggs, Pancakes, Bacon and Orange slices on the side. 

After preparing the meal, He starts setting the table. By that time all 3 Alphas trot down the stairs, nose wiggling at the smell of food. They see their Omega in Baby Blue knee socks and an over sized Tee. 

Louis looks up and his smile widens.

"Good Morning Alphas! I made you breakfast before you head in for work" Louis grins wide.

The 3 big and bad alphas stare lovingly at their omega before saying thank you and sitting down.

"Thank you little dove, How did you sleep?" Marcel questions while the other 2 Alphas are choking down on their food.

"Really well actually, the best I've slept in a long time. What about you 3?" Louis looks between the 3 of them, admiring their messy bed heads and shirtless bodies.

"Fantastic" The 3 speak in sync. Louis giggles, the rest of the breakfast is filled with chewing and Harry explaining that he dreamed Louis was pregnant with the Alphas pups.

After breakfast Marcel cleans the kitchen and him and Edward proceed off to work. Not before giving their Omega a peck on the check.

Harry pulls his Omega close and sways with him for a while, The two of them just enjoying each others company.

"Would you like to ride with me little one? I figured we could grab some coffee before I head off to work" Harry questions

"Of course Alpha" 

Louis doesn't worry about changing, He won't be getting out of the car right? The pair hop in Harry's car before taking off. 

They pull into the coffee shop named "Cups Of Energy", They pull in the drive thru. After ordering 2 Mochas they pull up to the window.

"8.97 ple- Louis?" The brown eyed man questions, leaning over to look in the passenger seat with nothing but lustful eyes.

"Fuck"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAVE A CHAPTER!!! I'm so sorry for the wait, I've had writers block and I've been super busy lately and ontop of that I'm trying to Stream more consistantly on my twitch! Thank you guys so much for the support and I appreciate each and everyone of you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone likes Gameplays My twitch is Dwifee! I'd love for you guys to come by and ask questions or give ideas for the book aswell!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~