Sinners And Friends

"Fuck"

"Long time no see Louis" The brown eyed man speaks

"Hi..Zayn" Louis hesitantly responds

Harry looks between the two deciding if he should speak up. He decides quickly.

"Hello. I'm Lou's Alpha Harry." He remains a stern look at the man named Zayn. Still wondering how this man knows his Little Lou.

Zayn's smirk falters while looking Harry up and down. 

"Sup Mate". He never looks Harry in the eyes. Instead he takes Harry's card and pays for the drinks. 

Not saying another word until he hands the order over.

"Call me sometime Lou" And shoots a wink before closing the window

The Couple drive off while Louis releases a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Well that was something" Louis attempts to break the silence.

"Mhm" Harry replies. "Sooo, Who was that Lou? Old Boyfriend?" He says while chuckling

"Oh Zayn? No..Well....Kinda? No. He was uh," 

Louis Blushes and stirs around in his seat.

"He was my sugar daddy, Ditched him when I met you and the others" Louis' voice is quiet near the end. 

~~~~

Louis's POV

~~~~

Great. Now he's going to think you're a whore Louis. Good going Idiot. I think to myself. I mean it's not like we were boyfriends though. I'm not lying about that. I'm just scared that Harry and the others are going to look at me as a skank now. 

~~

3rd Person

~~

Harry Glances over at the worried Omega. 

"I'm not judging you love, was just curious s'all." He gives Lou his award winning smile and places his hand on his thigh

"You aren't mad?" Louis looks up worried at the Alpha

"Of course not. You're allowed to do whatever you want. You're your own person. Well not anymore, You're mine and my brothers now. But I can't get mad at what you did before you met us baby"

"Oh thank god" Louis smiles and rests his head against the back on his seat, Coffee long gone. 

Yet still doesn't seem to wake the little omega up, He Drifts to sleep.

 Taking the perfect chance to take a cat nap

~~~~~

ILU