Who's there?

Gonna go back and touch this up one day. Kinda cringy the way some things were written
!-!-!-!-!
_______

3rd Person
~

To say the triplets were smitten was an understatement.

They absolutely adored their blue eyed omega. Constantly checking in on his needs and making sure he was adjusting to their relationship well.

It was stranger for Edward however, he had never been so attached to someone before. It had always been just him and his brothers, Edward liked it that way.

That is until he met Louis. His perfect Louis. With the brightest blue eyes he had ever seen. A body to die for and a smile that makes you unable to look away. Only to crave it again once it disappears.

The triplets were currently watching the blue eyed omega sleep in their massive bed. Dreading the fact that they all had to leave for work now.

"You think he'll be okay? I am not so sure about leaving him alone" Marcel whispers to his brothers, not wanting to disturb the omega's sleep.

"He will be fine Marcel, besides we have cameras and security, We will know if something happens" Harry rasps out.

All 3 Alphas kiss their omega on the cheek and decide to leave a note on the side table stating their whereabouts when the omega awakens.

~

Louis wakes about an hour after the triplets leave. Waking up disoriented as he isn't used to being in someone else's house yet. He stretches and yawns. Sitting up, only to notice the triplets were no where to be seen. He notices the note and reads it. Humming when he finishes, he decides to walk to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Halfway into frying eggs for himself, Louis hears it. It isn't loud but he knows what he hears. A creak, like someone is trying to sneak up behind him.

"H-hello? Who's there?" He whimpers. If the triplets were gone, who was here?

Nothing is heard

He turns around and continues making his eggs. Next thing he knows a rag is being put over his mouth. Louis grabs the skillet he is cooking with a spins, hitting the intruder with the scolding hot bottom.

The guy falls but isn't knocked out. The unknown person groans and Louis bolts.

He starts getting dizzy and realizes..shit. Something was on that rag. He passes out

~

Harrys pov

I'm bored as fuck and I miss louis. I just want to be off so i can go home.

Smiling at the though of my baby. I decide to see what he is doing. I open up the security app on my phone and click on each of the cameras until I spot my blue eyed beauty.

As soon as I switch to the living room camera, I see Louis faint and an unknown man with a mask on. Grab Louis and rush out of my expensive mansion.

I scream and call my brothers

~~
Xoxo