033.

alyah

alyah.
vinnie

alyah.
i already sent you pictures
of how i want the nursery room
to look like and trust me i would
help you but i physically can't

vinnie.
don't stress, i got
it under control.

vinnie.
just relax and don't come home yet

alyah.
ok i trust you

VINNIE SET UP THE NURSERY ROOM AS BEST AS HE COULD. he wanted it to be blue but alyah chose yellow instead. he invited aaron and jordan over to help him because it was obvious he wasn't going to finish by himself.

"so, what's your kid's name gonna be?" jordan questioned. "alyah says harry, i say zayn."

"do yall both like five direction or something?" aaron joked. "she does. i've always found zayn to be a nice name." he replied. "man, i hope i don't have kids. shit seems stressful. if mia gets pregnant, abortion all the way. maybe if i'm richer and older we could have kids but till now it's not time."

vinnie sighed. they continued painting while alyah was at falize's house getting a manicure from her. suddenly, alyah felt her seat become wet. "zayn malik so fine i swear i think i should become a famous actress slash singer so i can fuck him and carry his babie-"

       "MY WATER BROKE!" falize stood up immediately and helped her rush into her car outside. "okay girl breathe." falize took deep breaths in and out even though alyah wasn't freaking out.

      "call vinnie!" alyah sat in the passenger seat as falize quickly called him. "vinnie! alyah's water just broke! get your ass to the hospital asap!"

      alyah felt a throbbing pain and that's when it hit her.
she was about to give birth.

      so quickly too. it wasn't her water, it was her pee. alyah snickered a bit. she felt a even more throbbing pain which was indeed, her baby making his way outta her stomach. "FALIZE HURRY!" alyah cried.

      falize drove as quick as possible as alyah texted mia. everybody she knew rushed to the hospital as fast as they could.

     alyah lied down on her hospital bed, with multiple doctors. vinnie stood beside her and held her hand tightly as she yelled. the doctors encouraged her to breathe in and out as calmly as possible with vinnie.

       "PUSH!!" one doctor screamed at her. eventually after almost a minute of pushing as hard as she could, her son was finally born. vinnie went over to pick him up before the doctors passed him to alyah. "harry," she smiled at him. vinnie groaned, "ZAYN!"

      she cried as she saw him in her arms. he was so small. he cried loudly but calmed down once he saw alyah. he had vinnie's eyes and her skin tone.

       the doctors took her baby to wash him up and that's when vinnie kissed her on her forehead. "what are we going to call him?"

      "i was planning on harry but my cousin who passed away when i was twelve years old was named zayn, so zayn it is."

TOGETHER, THE THREE OF THEM STOOD IN THE HOSPITAL ROOM, AS A SMALL FAMILY.

       all of their friends came in and held zayn one by one. "i can't believe we're aunties." falize cried. "same girl same." mia laughed. everybody stood there looking at alyah and zayn. vinnie was more than happy.

A GLIMPSE INTO THE FUTURE....

Alyah and vinnie fed zayn as they all sat down on the couch watching disney channel. zayn was about four years old, and alyah and vinnie had another kid too. her name was maria. she was two years old, and had alyah's eyes but vinnie's skin tone. maria sat on alyah's lap and was getting tickled by vinnie.

alyah and vinnie were married and moved into a nice family home in the valley.

mia and aaron lived in the valley too, and had twins. falize had her own boyfriend too, keith's cousin, marcus. they had no kids, but they had one dog. they owned a small home in the valley which was thirty minutes away.

vinnie tried for years to convince alyah to move back to la but she refused. zayn liked la, and maria had no opinions, but when they visited, she threw numerous tantrums.

maddy was single and living in malibu with kio. jordan was living with his girlfriend in la, but often visited vinnie.

keith moved on from alyah and married some random asian woman and moved to san diego.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃!

━━ author speaks!
yup, i ended it before hitting 40 chapters
i am sorry 😅. anyways, thanks you for
all the support you've gave me while i
wrote this book! i truly appreciate it and
i think this might have to be my
favorite book i've written so far because
of all the support i've received. in case
you didn't know, i made a seannooo fanfic
which is up on my account and i also
have a marcel ruiz fanfic (i am self advertising
because why not 😗)

no, there will not be a sequel because i
actually liked how this book ended <3

hope to see you again 🕺🏽!

(i really didn't add smut to this
book because she's preggo and
i know you can still have sex but
i didnt feel like adding any)

(i really didn't add smut to thisbook because she's preggo and i know you can still have sex buti didnt feel like adding any)

goodbye from me and sza 💕