032.

alyahfreeman.

alyahfreeman.
soon milk finna come outta these titties 💙
VIEW ALL 2,983 COMMENTS!

user vinnie & vinnie jr both sucked on them huh?
alyahfreeman 😅

miabankz t1ddies 😍
alyahfreeman you see em

keithpowers 😍😍
user hey husband

vinniehacker 😍
user yall we lost him
user we lost him a long time ago tf

aaronhulll shorty boutta make me act up 😩😩
alyahfreeman shorty is taken 😩😩

"KEITH, I'M SORRY BUT THIS, WELL, US, WE WEREN'T MEANT TO BE WITH EACH OTHER." both alyah and keith sat on their couches while on call with each other. "i understand. congrats to you and vinnie." he hung up almost immediately after saying that.

alyah and keith weren't meant to be and that was the truth. her heart belonged to vinnie. keith couldn't and wouldn't, accept that fact. even if he had to lie, he deeply had strong feelings for her. but why?

well, alyah is one of the only people who make him feel great. maybe after she was pregnant he could date her, but that plan was on hold since she was currently back together with vinnie.

currently, alyah was more than happy that her and vinnie managed to fix their relationship.
she didn't want anything, or anybody, to fuck up her happiness.

✰ ྀ₊˚.༄
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋 PARTY

"my baby's name will be harry, but if it's a girl it will be diamond." alyah told mia. "girl, harry? the fuck kinda name is that?"

"growing up i had the biggest crush on harry styles and i still do so in honor of him i will name my baby that."

falize laughed, "diamond is such a basic name! name her nicki for miss nicki minaj."

"nicki is basic too. i mean falize, your name isn't basic at all. mia, yours is." alyah chuckled with falize.

"girl my name ain't even mia! that's my middle name but i go by it. my first name is dahlia."

falize clenched her teeth and shrugged, "eh, still a basic name. i knew ten dahlias in school." mia rolled her eyes. "what does vinnie think?"

"well he wants to name our baby maria for his mom and he doesn't have a boy name so harry it is. besides, it will fit perfectly since vinnie is white."

"remember a long time ago those people got mad at you for saying you didn't want your baby to look like vinnie."

they all laughed. "oh yeah!" mia exclaimed. vinnie came to where the girls were standing to bring all of them inside for the official gender reveal.

"hello everyone, i am so glad you could all make it today! in your cupcake, you are instructed to take a bite with both vinnie and alyah to finally reveal the gender of their baby. when i say three, we will all take a bite. one, two, three!"

everybody bit into the cupcake to reveal that the baby was a........

BOY!!!

"yes! harry it is!" alyah cheered. vinnie and alyah hugged each other. he couldn't believe he was having a baby boy. in about a week, he was finally going to be in their arms. the nursery room was yet to be set up, but vinnie knew he had to get on that asap.

━━cat's corner
a lot happened in this chapter 😩 anyways
do y'all know seannooo?

━━cat's corner a lot happened in this chapter 😩 anywaysdo y'all know seannooo?

he is SOOO DAMN FINE