Chapter 81

(Highly mature content ahead please skip if your not comfortable ...)

Sidharth made his delicate doll sit on the bed which is beautifully decorated with red roses , scented candles and dim lights so freaking romantic . She felt extremely delighted to recognise his efforts for rectifying all the mistakes he committed in the past .There was a time when she lost hopes of spending a happy and peaceful life .She never imagined everything would turn out to be soo beautiful and fascinating .Sidharth went down on his knees lowered his head down placing delicate kisses on her soft palms which are filled with dark mehendi.Shehnaaz closed her eyes feeling the touch of his lips which aren't less than goosebumps .

Ss:- (looked up) I love you wifey 😍❤️

Sana:- (kissed his forehead in response) Sidharth tune yeh sab India sai plan kiya huwa tha na isliye bridal outfits khareede . Mujhko apne haatun sai haldi lagaye aur phir dulhano wali mehendi . Kitne jhalli hoon na ek baar bhi guess nahi kiya mere chant pati kai deemag kya chal raha hai . Tujhko pata mujhe hamesha sai aise wedding chahiye thi with all the rituals hamare destiny ki wajah sai we missed all the fun lekin thanks to you for fulfilling my dreams before we enjoy the upcoming chapters of our life . I love you so much jaana promise kar kabhi chor kar nahi na jayega ?

Ss:- (stroked her lips sensually) Naaz joh kuch bhi huwa main usko badal toh nahi sakta isliye yeh bass ek choti si kawshish hai tere khoobsurat chehre par smile lekar ane ki . Maine bohut gunnah kiye hain jinke koi maafi nahi still you granted me forgiveness kyunke tera dil bohut saaf hai . This surprise is nothing your deserve all the love and happiness in the world meri jaan . Being human hum dono sai galatiyaan hongi jisko hum maturely sort out karainge rather than creating a distance and avoiding eachother . Agar ek gussa hai toh dusra hamesha convince karne ki kawshish karega eventually will always mend our differences . Main tujhko kabhi nahi chorunga your my life babe now let's keep our serious talks aside cause damn your looking beautiful can't wait to explore you wifey 🔥😍

Shehnaaz chuckled at his last statement wondering about her husband whose fucking romantic . She leaned closer to his lips licking and sucking them softly totally enjoying the taste of his addictive mouth . Sidharth reciprocated much more passion and intensity didn't even realise his hands automatically started working on the dori making her moan into his mouth . She fisted his hair trying to control the urge of dominating the kiss which now turned aggressive cause he is literally playing with her tongue .Salivas are totally mingled this isn't just a kiss but a promise to always love eachother until their last breath . Shehnaaz is nibbling his lips harshly both of them could taste their blood getting sucked under this magical possession where none of them is planning to give up . He pressed her huge breasts driving her insane . Sidharth could feel she is running out of breath due to which he pinched her waist . She pulled away breathing heavily noticed her husband smirking .

Ss:- You will always have to submit yourself under my dominance (winked)

Shehnaaz blinked down her long eyelashes unable to meet his eyes which are expressing intense emotions couldn't even gulp down her saliva . Her face has turned crimson red this didn't go unnoticed by sidharth whose admiring his jaan endlessly . Before undressing his wife softly kissed her earlobes taking sweet time in removing her earrings further trailed down wet kisses on her neck and collarbone . Shehnaaz closed her eyes unable to control her uneven breath and heartbeat . She clutched his shoulders when he harshly bit down on her birth mark which is teasing him since a very long time causing a loud moan to escape her mouth .

Sana:- Ahhhh ummm sidharthhh (softly)

Sidharth grabbed her neck placing several hickeys totally in a craze to mark his territory on every inch of her body . He became deaf to hear any of her moans or cries his only concentration is to admire his beautiful wifey . A huge smile formed on his lips noticing the art on her neck . There are uncountable love bites covering her white milky skin . Quickly undressed his love keeping a little patience not to rip her outfit apart cause this hold a lot of importance in her life . She breath a sigh of relief to see him not acting like a beast but the very next moment he tore the sexy set of lingerie making her gasp with his sudden move which was totally unexpected .

Ss:- (pressed her nipples hard) That stupid lingere held no value in your life so it deserved to be ripped apart like all the previous ones . Anyways , I hate when they cover your body which only belongs to me 🔥😍

Sana:- (wide eyes) Your crazy jaana 😱

Sidharth didn't bother to reply back immediately pinned her hands above her head harshly attacking her breasts which are so huge and sexy . A loud moan escaped her mouth when he started sucking and biting those nipples driving her insane . Extreme desires erupted inside her body desperately wanted to touch him due to which began wriggling out of his firm grip unable to win pleaded him to leave . He kept nibbling and sucking one twin while rubbing the other one making her cry out his name with immense pleasure .

Sana:- Sidharth mera haath chorna please bebu (baby voice)

Sidharth gave into her request who instantly unbuttoned his tuxedo throwing it away at the corner of the room getting blessed with his hot well toned body which is damn sexy and tempting . He loved the way her gaze turned darker with every passing second making him hard . She could literally feel his hard ness poking towards her wet core . Sidharth dipped down swirling his tongue around her belly button due to which naaz moaned clutching the bed sheet tightly inside her tiny fists . He loves the way her body reacts under his touch took her wetness inside his mouth setting her soul on fire . He is enjoying her taste while she is a moaning mess under him who has come almost thrice without any efforts . His tongue is expertly working on her clits unable to get enough of his love .

Shehnaaz is about to reach the fourth orgasm when he pulled away leaving her frustrated . She passed him death glare making him chuckle . He rolled his eyes at her and unzipped his pants shoving his hardness mercilessly inside her core literally shattering all the walls of her womenhood . She pulled him close to her heart totally wrapping her trembling body around his taking him deeply inside herself . She cried and moaned loudly he is riding her insanely totally forgetting about the world . Both of them came several times not getting enough of their hot love making sessions .

Sidharth didn't even give her the time to relax rolled her down thrusting her deeply and faster from back . Innumerable moans kept escaping her mouth she came within minutes followed by him . Shehnaaz is totally exhausted he pulled his babe into a heart warming hug covering their naked bodies with sheets . He apologised for being a beast on bed due to which naaz giggled placing kisses on his heart as if confessing indirectly that it was the most beautiful and fascinating night .

Both of them ended up sleeping not bothering about tomorrow which can bring happiness and sadness too . Well , all these phases are a part of life now let's witness what challenges are going to come across their marriage which is running so smoothly without any hurdles . Are they going to face trouble in paradise ?

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting me :)

Now read this carefully the separation track is over since a very longtime so you don't need to worry ... Ofcourse there are going to be arguments that doesn't mean hatred so chill ... Just enjoy the chapters 😘

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment