Running in the cold

♡Someone put in my comments the other day that I keep waking up and choosing violence. I would just like to say that the statement, is 100% true.♡

♡Trigger warning: mention of abuse, injury to character, freezing, blood♡

♡After another fight with Schlatt, Tubbo runs out of Manburg to go find Tommy and the others.♡

♡♡♡

Tubbo ran out into the freezing cold night, he could hear the shouts of Schlatt behind him but ignored him. He had to get to Pogtopia.

Schlatt and the young boy had gotten into a fight, and if Tubbo doesn't keep running, his blood would be on the carpet of the White House.

The boy ran until he tripped over a tree root. With a yelp, he tumbled onto the snow covered ground. He picked his face up from the snow and tried to stand. He had to get to Pogtopia.

That's when he saw the blood stained snow. He gasped and checked his knees, blood pooled from them. His eyes took to the snow, trying to find the source of what caused the injury, a damn rock.

Tubbo took off his tie and wrapped it around his leg to stop the bleeding. It would hold him off until then. He grabbed the red bandana from his pocket that Tommy had given to him and wrapped it around the other leg.

He sighed, then realized how cold he was. In the mist of his panic, he had forgotten a coat, or gloves, or mittens, or even a hat. He shivered and wrapped his arms around himself, he needed to keep moving.

Tubbo took a step, and then fell back down to the ground. He groaned in pain, his hands holding his hurt knees as he brought them to his chest.

Suddenly, the brunette felt tired. His eyes struggled to stay open but every single thing in his body told him to sleep. He needed to get to Pogtopia, he needed to treat his injury. But the snow felt nice.

He shut his eyes. Only a few minutes.

^^^

Technoblade didn't expect to find Tubbo in the middle of the forest, asleep, and with bleeding knees. But he's glad he did.

Techno carefully picked Tubbo up and ran all the way back to Pogtopia. This boy was gonna die if he didn't do something.

He ran to Pogtopia and opened the door, shutting it behind him. He ran down the stairs and into the living room.

"Wilbur! Tommy!" He screamed, getting the attention of the brothers as he put Tubbo down on the couch.

Tommy was the first to see his friend, "Tubbo!"

"What happened?" Wilbur questioned.

"I found him in the middle of the forest, asleep. He's hurt real bad. But we gotta warm him up." Techno quickly said. Tommy nodded before running into his room.

The blonde quickly grabbed a hoodie and a few blankets, as well as a hat. He ran back out into the living room, placing everything beside Tubbo.

He pulled off Tubbo's wet, snow covered suit jacket and put on a hoodie that was a bit bigger than him. Techno helped put blankets around the boy as Tommy placed a hat on his head.

They laid down the still sleeping Tubbo and placed a blanket over his upper half.

"We need to patch up his knees." Techno said.

"I'll get the med kit." Wilbur said before running upstairs.

"Tubbo, please wake up." Tommy pleaded with his friend.

^^^

Tommy sat by his friend's side through the night, only leaving to use the restroom. Wilbur walked into the living room the next morning to see the boy laying on the floor, a pillow under his head and a blanket laid on top of him. Techno sat in his chair, coffee mug in hand.

"Morning." The brunette greeted.

"Morning Will."

"He pass out?"

"Yea, he was awake until about three. Came out for a drink and he was on the floor. Helped him out so he didn't freeze." He smiled.

A whimper came when the couch, which captured the boy's attention. It was Tubbo.

"Tommy..." He softly called out for his friend.

"Shit, wake him up." Techno said as he stood, running to the kitchen to make a hot drink for the bee loving boy.

Wilbur kneeled down to his baby brother's side and shook him, "Tommy, wake up."

He groaned, "Go away...."

"It's Tubbo. He needs you."

This instantly woke the blonde, he pushed the blanket off of him and kneeled at Tubbo's side.

"Tubbo?"

Another whimpered, "Tommy...it hurts..."

"I know, bubs. It's okay, you're alright." He reassured the boy, placing a hand on his cheek. The boy leaned into the warmth of his hand, he still felt cold.

"Here, have him sit up." Techno said, hot beverage in hand.

Tommy carefully lifted the boy up in a sitting position, making sure that the blankets still covered him. He took the mug from his brother's hands.

"Tubbo, you want some cocoa." The younger asked.

"Cocoa." Tubbo got an arm out from the blanket and took the mug from his friend. He took a small sip before resting it in his lap.

"Good cocoa." He slurred sleepily. The three another males sighed in relief, knowing that the boy was okay. Tommy took Tubbo's free hand and laced his fingers inbetween his.

Wilbur and Techno decided to go make lunch for the two, leaving them alone.

"What happened bubs?" The blonde asked.

"Schlatt..." was all the older could express. He was tired.

"I gonna him one day."

"No, Toms." He slurred once more as his eyes started to droop. Tommy got the hint and took the mug away from the boy. He sat him up a bit, just enough so he could climb behind him.

He let Tubbo lean against his chest as he ran his fingers through the brunette's hair. Tubbo hummed in safety and warmth as he fell asleep once more.

No amount of coldness could fight their warmth.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves!

I had this one in my drafts for awhile, but I got inspired to actually write it this morning when I saw that it was actually snowing. So, here you are!

I hope that you are all having a wonderful day, and I'll see you soon!

-Lexi<3