Um, Can You Help?

(Whose up for a study story? If you're not, too bad!)

---------------------------------------------------------

Tubbo smack his head on my desk for what seemed the hundredth time. Today was Wednesday, which means Tubbo gets to come over. But today was different because we needed to study for an upcoming test.

I moved my stuff from my lap and stood up from my bed, walking over to Tubbo. I rubbed his back with my hand, seeing if I could calm him. Tubbo turned his head so he could see him.

"You okay?" I asked, knowing it was a stupid question.

He nodded, "I just, don't get it."

I frowned at him. I remember the day that Tubbo told me he was dyslexic. I remember a boy who was so scared but so brave to tell me. I never will understand what he goes through, but I will be here to support him. I got down to his level so I could see him better. I took his hands, they felt so warm.

"Do you want me to help you? Or do you want to figure it out on your own?" I asked him.

"Can you just....Guide me in the right direction? I know this part, but I can't figure out the other part." He asked.

I stood up, letting go of his hands, "I can help you with that."

He smiled and showed me his computer screen. The looked at the problem on his screen, trying to decode it in my brain. Once it clicked, I turned back to him.

"Okay, do you have a notecard?" I asked.

He pulled out a notecard and gave it to me. I grabbed a pencil and made him an example problem with the steps on it. Once I was done, I gave it back to him. He looked at it for a full minute before looking back up at the screen.

You could see in his eyes that it had clicked. It made sense. He quickly got back to work, not wanting to lose his thought. I ruffed his hair and went back to the bed to work on my things.

^^^^^^

A couple hours had past meaning that we were done with studying for the day. Me and Tubbo were sat at the couch, watching a movie.

"You know, I think that's really stupid how they do that." He told me.

"Oh really? Well, do you think it's stupid of I do this?" I grabbed him while he was caught off guard, pulling him to me.

"Tommy no, don't you..." He yelled as I started to tickle him.

He bursted into a fit of laughter as I continued to attack him. I tickled him until he couldn't breathe. Then I stopped. He tried to catch his breath, best he could, but it was difficult to get it under control.

I grabbed his hand and put it on my chest. After a minute, he was under control and all good again. He decided to snuggle up to me, laying his head on me. I smiled as I ran a hand through his hair.

"Hey Tommy?" He asked.

"Hm?"

"Thank you." He said.

"For what?"

"For earlier today, when we were studying. You know, sometimes I just feel so stupid and I-" I cut him off.

"Not another word. Tubbo, look at me." He looked at me.

"You are the smartest person I know, alright? You are so skilled in coding and hacks. You are so informative about bees and so many things that I could sit here for hours and tell you about. So don't say that you are stupid. Because you're not. Alright?" I told him.

Tears watered up in his eyes. I sat us up, knowing that it would be hard to calm him laying down. I pulled him close, wrapping my arms around him. He cried into me.

I rubbed his back, trying to calm him. After a few minutes, he pulled away, looking up at me. I cupped his face, wiping his tears with my thumbs.

"You are not stupid. Don't let anyone tell you that, and they do, I will start stabbing shit." I told him, making him chuckle.

"Thanks Tommy. For everything." He said, putting his head back down on my chest.

"No problem, big T." I kissed his forehead. He fell asleep on me so I carried him up to his room.

I pulled the covers over him, giving him his favorite bee plush. He snuggled into it, sleepily. I smiled at him, left the room quietly.

I wouldn't trade the world for him.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves!

We are sorta back to normal upload times. Bare with me please.

Sometime this week, I'm gonna start a DreamNotFound oneshot book. I'll let you know when I upload it so you guys can read it. Don't feel like you have to read it but it would mean a lot if you did.

I have a ton planned for plot lines, I just really need to sit down and write lol.

But anyway, I hope you all are doing well and staying healthy. I love you guys, you mean a lot to me.

-Lexi<3