💎Jef and Skeppy 💎

"Isn't Good so cute? Sure he's sometimes swears and sometimes is rude,but deep down he's a soft person!" Jef said with love in his voice as he says that causing Skeppy to shake his head at him. " I don't know Good kinda sounds like an asshole- Bad is wayyy better than that,he's nice and very caring. He's such a great friend and boyfriend. "Skeppy said giggling at the last part". They both sighed ,"I miss him." They said at the same time then looked at each other. "Wanna go and see what they are doing?" Skeppy asked. Jef quickly nods his head wanting to see his boyfriend and give him a big kiss. They left the room to go to a different one,they heard Bad and Good talking and they stopped in their tracks to listen to what they are talking about. "Whaa? Skeppy is sooo amazing I love him so much! He's so confident, brave,caring ,and the greatest boyfriend ever!" Bad argues back. "Ha! Skeppy is a little shit that's what he is. Caring? More like a troll and doesnt think about anyone's feelings or to stubborn to say sorry. Jef on the other hand is wayy better than that idiot. He's adorable, funny,more caring than that Skeppy,and he's so soft. I gotta admit I love hugging him. It feels so nice.. God I fucking love him so much." Good said feeling himself blush. Before Bad could say language Jef beat him to it causing Bad and Good to look over where Skeppy and Jef stood causing Good's blush to darken along with making Bad blush. "H-How long have you guys been there?" Bad asked shyly. Jef and Skeppy looked at each other and started giggling ,"No No,continue to fight. It's cute!" Skeppy giggles. Jef nods with a smile,"I love it when you talk about me Good,it makes me so happy!".

"Shut up!" Good said clearly embarrassed earning an Awe from Jef,who quickly goes over to him,giving him a kiss along with a hug. Skeppy shyly goes over to Bad and does the same,"I love you Bad." Skeppy said whispering into Bad's ear earning an I love you back from Bad.  Good kisses Jef's ear and held him close ,"I love you." He said making Jef blush. "I love you too my little Pumpkin. " Jef said nuzzling Good,giving him another kiss.