🤲🍴Cooking Together 🍴🤲

Quackity laid the ingredients out in front of them then puts on a blue apron with a duck with sunglasses  on it,"Babes you said you'd cook with me! Get off your lazy ass and come make tacos with me!" He said whining to Jschlatt who was at the tabel on his phone."I said I'd would cook with you but I never said when I'll cook with you." Jschlatt replies not looking up from his phone. "Guess,you won't get any tacos tonight then!" Quackity rebuttled hoping that little threat would work but it didn't. "I can just order Taco Bell,that way it's less work for me." Jschlatt said right back at him. Quackity sighed in frustration then quickly takes the phone away from Jschlatt,"Make food with me noww!" He insisted. Jschlatt sighed then gets up deciding to help the other cook to get him to stop complaining. "What do you want me to do?" He asked causing a smile appear on Quackity's face and quickly hugs the goat man. "Thank you babes! Ummm you can help with cooking the meat along with seasoning it . I'll set up the tabel along with the cutting up tomatoes and other things for our taco party!" He excitedly said. Jschlatt nods and goes to wash his hands before touching anything,he takes the large package of meat then cuts it down the middle with a knife. He then went to get a pan setting it on the stove turning it on then takes one of the meats that he had splited and takes off the wrapping putting the meat in the pan letting the frozen meat melt. While he waits for the meat to cook he watches Quackity cleaning the tomatoes off before cutting them then smiles at how adorable he looked in his apron. Quackity of course notices then feels his face heats up,"Why are you staring at me? Stop watching me you weirdo." He said trying to focus on cutting the tomatoes. Ignoring what the other male had said Jschlatt walked over to him"Carefull not to cut yourself,Honey sickle. "Jschlatt said taking hold of Quackity's hand,the one hand that held the knife and the other hand that held the tomato then slowly helps Quackity cut the tomatoe in dices,"Make sure to tuck your fingers in so that you don't accidentally cut yourself." Jschlatt said softly. Quackity slowly nods,cutting the tomatoes as Jschlatt showed him then feels him take his hands away before going back to check up on the meat. The meat was almost ready for seasoning so Jschlatt went to get some seasonings along with a spatula then wait a min or two before putting some seasoning in and moving it around with the spatula to make sure that it will be fully cooked along with seasoned. Quackity places the dice tomatoes in a small bowl then sets it down on the tabel along with getting sour cream,gaucamole, taco shells,hot sauce,Mexican cheese,taco shells,along with napkins,plates and silverware. By the time Quackity had finish setting the tabel Jschlatt had just finished cooking the meat and was putting it in a bowl,and was heading his way to the tabel. "Thanks for giving in,you big softie!" Quackity smiles as he sits down. "Heh,what can I say I have a soft spot for you and tacos." Jschlatt said sitting next to Quackity then starting to make a taco,"Say ahh." He added. Quackity did as told then was being fed a taco,"Wow,so good!" Quackity said chewing. "Don't chew while talking you might choke, you idiot." Jschlatt said causing the other to giggle. "Awww,don't worry I won't!" Quackity said then also made a taco feeding it to Jschlatt. Some meat and sauce had gotten on  Schlatt's face causing Quackity to laugh,"God,you're such a messy eater." He said then gets a napkin wipping the other man's face. "That's what she said." was Jschlatt's response causing Quackity to stare at the other before laughing at that stupid joke then they started eating again,cleaning up afterwords once they were finish eating their meal together.