Chapter 2

(Please play the music during Wendy rescues the little girl and little boy. Thank you).

——————————————————————

After the strange sighting of the mysterious man that might be the culprit behind this whole dilemma, Wendy came up with a great idea into finding the exact place where the mysterious suspect was and could possibly find him and end this.

As Wendy thought of that idea, all three, Wendy, Killua, and Leorio went to a nearby bar, as they took their seats and went on a single computer and went in the Hunter Website.

Wendy swiped her Hunter's License, while entering her Hunter's License code onto the computer, as she let Leorio to handle the computer, typing in the exact location for where this place was, waiting for the results.

Not a second later, an image of a map of the world appeared with thermal dotted locations on every part of the map, making it confusing for the three adventurers.

"This is too wide of a range. We're gonna need to filter our search a little more." Said Leorio.

Upon seeing this, and in confusion, Killua put his pale and white finger and palm on his chin, but after he heard Leorio, he then had an idea in his head, as he says in full of a suggestion, "How about if you set it to filter out any places more than ten minutes of where we are?"

"Worth a shot." Said Leorio.

As Killua made his suggestion to Leorio, Leorio began to type on the computer about what Killua suggested, and not a moment later, a result came up with the name of the place that the suspect may be at.

"Totoria District?" Said Leorio.

"So his hideout... is there somewhere?" Questioned Wendy as she and Killua both looked at each other with questionable and confusing looks on their faces.

"Yeah, but it's still a pretty big area, so we're gonna have to go check it out one by one." Said Leorio.

After hearing this, Wendy just turned to Leorio with a happy and confident look on her face as she says, "But it's completely possible."

As Killua heard and saw Wendy's positivity, he too, and upon witnessing Wendy's positive smile, a bright and, also, positive smile was adorned on Killua's face as he agreed with Wendy and said in a very confident and positive tone, "No doubt."

"I'd really love to go with you guys, but-

"You stay here, and take care of Kurapika." Interrupted Wendy, but also said in confident manor, like a leader would to its teammates.

"Sure. Leave it to me." Said Leorio.

And like it was the end of their conversation together, Wendy said in full of positively, she excitedly ran away from Killua and Leorio as she said, "All right. Come on! We need to get going!"

"Right!" Said Killua in full of enthusiasm, but as he was about to run for his childhood friend, from the corner of his eye he saw her Hunter's License, just sitting there on the table, so in reaction towards this, he grabbed her Hunter's License, and just as she was about to exit the bar, he called out, "Hey! Wait! Your License!"

And thanks to Killua's amazing timing, Wendy immediately stops as soon as she heard Killua's voice, and after listening to his warning, she just generally smiles and says, "Oh, just keep it for me, okay?!"

After hearing Wendy's reassuring tone, a single sweat drop formed on the side of his pale and white cheek as Killua only stared at Wendy for about a minute and then later smiled as he put Wendy's Hunter's License in and on the right side of his dirty light lilac shorts of its pocket as he said in a happy tone, "Well, if you insist. Okay, let's go!"