Chapter 1

As soon as Killua had made that promise to himself and the soaring blimp in the fluffy clouds started to make its way towards their destination, soon, the sun started to awake and started to peak through the soaring blimps see through window.

As Killua saw this beautiful and glimmering light, in the corner of his eye, he saw the most radiant and luminous light he has ever seen. And just like you would if you saw the sun, his eyes started to squint at the brightness of his beloved female childhood friend, Wendy.

As his eyes started to relax a little, his sapphire blue eyes started to relax as he started to stare at her and his soon agape lips turned into a very loving smile, and he was, then completely aware that he was, indeed staring at Wendy

As his eyes started to relax a little, his sapphire blue eyes started to relax as he started to stare at her and his soon agape lips turned into a very loving smile, and he was, then completely aware that he was, indeed staring at Wendy. But his gaze wouldn't turn away from her sleeping figure. All he wanted to do was watch the beautiful radiant and luminous light of Wendy and just stare at her as long as he liked.

However, that long lasted gaze was soon over, as Wendy's eyes began to flutter open and she started groaned a bit, and once she was wide away, her eyes caught Killua staring at her, as he then, immediately turned around with his eyes closed, thinking that Wendy didn't see him staring at her.

As Wendy was confused about what had just happened, she asked Killua, "Killua? Is something wrong?"

"Eh? Like what?" He said in denial with his eyes in shock that Wendy had seen Killua staring at her, but instead, he only pretended that he didn't know and that the whole thing didn't even happen, so he just said that response in denial and waited for what she had to say next.

After hearing Killua's response, Wendy sits straight as she had a very sly expression on her face and replied with, "You were just staring at my face."

"No, I was not

"No, I was not."

"You're such a liar!" Said Wendy as she giggled a little and immediately jumped with a very happy expression on her face.

As Killua heard Wendy say those four words, more and more tick marks of a combination of pink and red started to creep on his cheeks again as he said in a very embarrassed and agreeing tone, "I'm not lying, okay."