Killua Zoldyck|Character Profile

General Info:

General Info:

Name: Killua Zoldyck

Age: 12

Birthday: July 7

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit

Blood Type: A

Appearance:

Height: 158 cm (5'2")

Weight: 45 kg (99.3 lbs)

Eye Color: Blue
Green (1999 OVA)

Hair Color: Silver

Killua has spiky silver hair, very pale skin, and blue eyes. His eyes change shape depending on the mood that he's in, narrowing and sharpening when he goes into assassination mode.

Killua typically wears baggy clothing, with his usual attire consisting of long-sleeved and dark-colored shirts. Most of his clothes have a turtleneck. Killua wears long, baggy shorts. Killua also wears purple boots, recolored brown and black.

As a child, Killua's hair is longer, almost cascading to his shoulders. He wore a hoodie with his trademark blue coloring, grey pants, and shoes.

Features: Killua has scars all over his body, but he hid them over his clothes, preventing Wendy to see them. But as time goes by, the scars become slowly go away, only leaving a few scratch marks.

Personality:

Positive: Killua is a very cheeky, cheerful, full of mischievous ideas, sweet tooth, quick thinker, knowledgeable, confident, humble, positive, noble, pure, aptitude, unafraid, loyal, and natural kind,

Negative: Killua can be quite rude to other people and strangers, pragmatism, comparing, level-headed, embarrassed, ruthlessness, deadly, violent, bloodthirsty, concerned, fearful, and cautious.

Conclusion: Killua is a very cheeky, cheerful, mischievous, and caring friend of Wendy's, that due to his beautiful personality, he and Wendy are very close and share a wonderful bond of two friends that no one has ever seen before.

Likes: Spaghetti
Wendy ????
Chocolate Robots
Skateboard

Dislikes: His Family
His Older Brother
Old Ladies
Math

Abilities and Powers:

Nen: Transmuter

Preternatural Perception: Killua has proven multiple times to be extremely perceptive, whether by gauging a person's approximate power or by detecting their aura or gaze. He first demonstrated this by sensing Hisoka's bloodlust when it was still subtle. He could tell at a glance that Majtani was not as strong as he pretended to be, and offered Wendy an estimation of how she stacked up against Hisoka, Wendy's Older Sister, Erza and himself in terms of combat ability. He could also tell at a glance that Machi and Nobunaga were way out of his and Wendy's league, unlike Leorio and Wendy himself. His corollary that the stronger the opponent, the better they are at hiding their power turned out to be true, occasionally causing Killua to severely underestimate his adversary.