Chapter 4

Song: All I Want is You by Miguel and J.Cole 💕
JAY

"This place is nice man," I said to Jordan.

We walked up to the entrance of the building. It was like a lounge set up with a stage at the center of the floor. Different cars were parked outside. Some big name cars: Rolls Royce, Maserati, Ferrari's you name it. They got all the foreign whips out here.

"Yeah, I like to come here sometimes."

He opened the door for me and I stepped in to be greeted by the dark with lights flashing to the beat of the music. It was nice in here. Oklahoma couldn't touch this.

"Hey," a girl said to me giggly as we walked over to our section.

She winked at me and popped her booty in the back when she walked past me. Shit, she looked good.

"How's life out here man?" I asked Jordan as we sat down.

"You know, I really like it here. It's lit for real for real. Never a dull day."

"That seems lit. How are the umm-"

I swallowed as our waitress came by with black shorts and busty white shirt. She had her hair going down her back.

"Shirley Temple please," Jordan ordered. "Coke for you Jay?"

"Yeah...I'll take a Coke. Thanks," I said.

Jordan laughed at my facial expression. Our waitress got me stunned for a minute.

"How are the women here?" Jordan asked laughing.

"Yeah, that's what I was gonna ask." I chuckled leaning forward on my knees.

"Like any other city I guess," he said. "There's a lot of strip clubs and stuff over here though and a lot of women I think you might like."

"Why you say that?" I asked chuckling.

Jordan gave me a look and it had me dying.

"We all know you have a type Jay," Jordan said.

"What?? I got a type?" I asked pretending to sound shocked.

"Yes, you do!"

"And what's my type then?" I grinned.

Our waitress came back and I looked at her name on her badge. Olivia. She dropped off our drinks and I watched her walk off after she winked at me.

"You usually go mostly for black women. Usually on the shorter side too. Dancers," he said raising his hands beside him. "But I don't know though."

I was dying with laughter.

"You might be right about the first part, but dancer though?" I asked scrunching my forehead as I took a sip from my drink.

"Dancer. It's always a dancer."

"Like who though other than Kayla?"