I open the door and turn on the shower faucet. After I clean my hair and body, I grab my soft, fluffy towel and start drying myself off. I put on my clothes and begin to think about today.

Wow... a lot has happened all in one day... I got kicked out of my apartment, went to the Butterfly Estate for a place to stay, which then led to me almost kissing Nezuko-Chan. Quite an eventful twenty-four hours if you ask me.

After brushing my teeth in the bathroom, I head back to Nezuko-Chan's room. I slowly open the door, to find Nezuko-Chan loosely wrapped around a towel!

"YAHHHH!!!! S-S-Sorry!!!" I shout as I quickly slam the door shut. Dammit Zenitsu knock before recklessly opening people's doors!

"Zenitsu! What happened?" Tanjiro asks as he dashes over to me.

"N-Nothing Tanjiro! I just thought I saw a spider!" I aimlessly sputter, attempting to keep myself calm and collected. Tanjiro nods and walks back to his room. After I hear Tanjiro shut his door, I softly knock on Nezuko-Chan's door and try to hide my embarrassment. She slowly opens the door, and I notice that her face is covered in blush.

"S-S-Sorry Nezuko-Chan... I should've knocked,"

"I-It's not y-you're fault Zenitsu-kun... I should've locked the door," Nezuko-Chan mutters as she gently hops over to her bed, her face now as red as a beet. I see that Chuntaro is already asleep on my futon so I pick him up and place him in his cage. I walk over to her nightstand and turn off her light. I then slowly get into my futon.

"G-Goodnight N-Nezuko-Chan," I utter, trying conceal my red face with my blanket.

"G-Goodnight Zenitsu-kun," She responds as she hides her face in her pillow.

For what appears to be a few minutes, I twist and turn in my futon and try a few different positions, but I can't seem to fall asleep.

I'm only losing out on a few minutes of sleep right? It couldn't possibly have been that- HOLY CRAP ITS BEEN TWO HOURS!!!

I began the panic as I had a big test coming up tomorrow. If I didn't get enough sleep, I couldn't possibly focus!

Nezuko POV-

For two hours, I couldn't fall asleep. This isn't normal for me because I usually can fall asleep in a quick amount of time. Why can't I sleep?! What's keeping me up?!

I know that Zenitsu-kun saw me half-naked but-

I blush at my own thought. Zenitsu-kun... With this own eyes... Saw me loosely wrapped in a towel. Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Stupid brain!!! Why do you have to have these thoughts?!

"H-Hey Zenitsu-kun..." I quietly whisper, knowing that he was fully awake also.

"N-Nezuko-Chan! W-what are you doing up so late?" He asks with a worried tone. Awwww, he's worried that I'm not going to get enough sleep! I don't know what the other girls are talking about but Zenitsu-kun is one of the most kind and caring boys I know!

"D-Do you want me to h-help you f-fall asleep, N-Nezuko-Chan?"

I feel my face start to burn up at his request. What does he mean by helping me fall asleep?

"U-Umm... What do you mean by that Zenitsu-kun?" I ask, my body now hot and my cheeks now tinted with a vibrant red.

"I'll show you." He responds in an assertive tone. In the blink of an eye, he grabs ahold of my arm and gently drags me down to his futon, where he proceeds to pull my face closer to the warmth of his chest.

W-What?!?! I-Isn't it a little too early for this?? I didn't know Zenitsu-kun could be so bold!!! Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Why does he have to make my  heart flutter like this?!

I can feel my cheeks heat up even more, along with my body temperature skyrocketing each second my body made contact with Zenitsu-kun's. I also notice how fast and hard his heart is beating, as I can feel each thump on my head. I look up to see an embarrassed and flustered Zenitsu-kun as he let's go of his tight grip on my body.

"S-Sorry... Nezuko-Chan... I didn't mean to-

Before he could say another word, I buried my face deeper into his shirt. I pulled the blanket further up so it now only leaves our upper-bodies exposed. I proceed to wrap my arms around Zenitsu-kun's body as I take in more of his sweet scent. I try to keep the blush on my face less intense but I know there's no use in doing so.

"N-Nezuko-Chan..." He softly says as he returns the bold squeeze I gave him a few moments earlier.

"L-Lets stay like this... for now..." I whisper at him as I begin to feel my eyelids get heavier. I soon drift off into a relaxing, calm slumber.

What a nice way to end the day...

Hope you all enjoyed chapter 8!!! I apologize for any grammar/spelling mistakes in this chapter! If you liked this chapter, please vote and comment, it'll mean a lot to me! Have a nice day/night!