Chapter~9

Zenitsu POV-

Warm and loved... That's how I felt...

As I slowly drift from a dreamy state back to consciousness, I find something warm and soft pressing against my chest.

It doesn't feel like a pillow... What could it possibly be?

I soon find out the answer when I look down to my chest, where I discover Nezuko-chan snuggling my chest.

YAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!? I M-MEAN I'M HAPPY THAT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS SNUGGLING WITH ME BUT WHEN DID WE END UP HERE??!!?

"L-Let's stay like this... For now..."

I blush at the remark Nezuko-chan said to me last night. S-She wanted to snuggle with me!!! As I feel my body temperature begin to rise, I quickly remembered that it was a school day. Panicking, I shoot up from my futon and look at the clock on Nezuko-chan's nightstand.

6:50... Thank goodness we still have time...

"I should probably wake her up... No it's too early... I'll let her rest for a little longer," I mumble to myself as I embrace Nezuko-chan's warmth once again. I see the wisteria vine that I plucked from a tree the previous day. It was sitting on top of my luggage, so I hastily get up and grab the vine. I then tuck the vine in between Nezuko-chan's ear.

"Nezuko-chan... You and this wisteria vine have many things in common... you're both elegant, vibrant, and dreamy... But most of all, beautiful. Especially you when you smile..." (A/N I apologize for the unreal amount of cringe in this story o///o)

As I begin to wrap my shoulders around Nezuko-chan, I hear a shaky exhale by her, which indicates that she's about to wake up. She squirms around for a few moments before she slowly opens her eyes, revealing her dazzling pink orbs.

"Good morning Zenitsu-kun," She mutters as she wraps her arms around my neck and buries her face into the crook of my neck. "You're really huggable Zenitsu-kun..." She softly whispers as she tightens her grip around my body. I can see her face begin to turn to a crimson red as she takes a long whiff of air. I can feel my body begin heating up as sweat drips down my forehead. "You smell really good Zenitsu-kun..."

S-She thinks I smell good! I begin to feel hazy and lightheaded as Nezuko-chan keeps her tight, yet soft grip on me. We stay in a position where we have our arms wrapped around each other's bodies for what seems to be a few moments, but then Aoi abruptly barges into our room.

"Nezuko! Zenitsu! I hate to yell this early but wake up! You don't have all day to get to school! You're gonna be late if you don't-

Aoi instantly stops her scolding and looks at me and Nezuko-chan, blush beginning to show on her face. "T-Tanjiro! You may want to come up here!" She shouts as I feel my already flustered face heat up even more.

"N-No! D-Don't tell Nii-san to come up! H-He doesn't need to see t-this!" Nezuko-chan shakily utters as she slowly releases her grip on me.

Snap!

"Too late to get off him Nezuko! I'm gonna show this picture to them downstairs!" Aoi squeals as she shows a picture with Nezuko-chan's arms loosely wrapped around my neck.

"Give me the camera Aoi!" I shout as I lunge towards Aoi, trying to snatch the camera out of her hand.

"Too slow!" She responds as she quickly runs out of our room and bolts downstairs. Dammit! Inosuke would never stop talking about this if he sees this photo! Also, what would Tanjiro think about this?? It's literally a picture showing his sister intimately wrapping her arms around another boy! Intimately... I blush at that word.