Chapter~6

Nezuko POV-

"This is for you!"

I look over and see Zenitsu-kun holding a flower crown. He appears to be flustered and I can see his arms shaking. I blush as he puts the flower crown around my head. Afterwards, he quickly runs away.

I wonder why he was blushing so much because he gave me a flower crown? Of course I was flustered also but still...

I then quickly erupt into the hot mess as I realize what the flower crown meant.

---Flashback---

"Y-yes i-it was for a g-girl... A g-girl I really l-like,"

He meant me... That's why he was so flustered...  

I can feel my cheeks heating up as I think more and more about what Zenitsu-kun had just done. He likes me... Zenitsu-kun likes me! Is this for real of is it a dream? I think I might just fain-

"Nezuko!"

Tanjiro POV-

As I walk outside and head to the front gate, I don't see Zenitsu anywhere in sight. But I do see Nezuko standing there. Let's just say her skin tone at that point was comparable to a red cherry. She looked like she was overheating, and she also appeared to have steam coming out her ears. I then notice she has a flower crown on her head, the one I saw Zenitsu holding at lunch. All of this points to one thing; Zenitsu confessed, and my little sister picked up on it.

Why not have some fun with this I smirk to myself.

"Nezuko!" I exclaim, tapping her on the shoulder. Her body is much warmer than normal.

"N-Nii-san!" 

"Why are you so flustered? Did someone... confess to you?" I whisper in her ear, which practically makes her face glow. Maybe I shouldn't have said that as she fainted about five seconds later. I then put her on my back and slowly carry her to the butterfly estate.

Man... what a nice day it is! There's a slight relaxing breeze blowing while the sun is out shining. There was not a cloud in sight. This really makes me feel nostalgic...

As I open the door to the Butterfly Estate, I see Aoi greet me and when she sees Nezuko-chan out cold on my back, she freaks out.

"Tanjiro! What happened with Nezuko! What did you do to her?!"

"Aoi calm down! Nezuko just had her little crush confess to her..."

"Oh! Well... that's great I guess. I'll be doing the laundry now!" She replies. Aoi then walks off and I head to Nezuko's bedroom where I gently place her on her bed.

She's cute when she's like this... Zenitsu better not try anything on her!

I then notice a book on Nezuko's nightstand. I decide to open it and I see a stalker-like description of  Zenitsu. The book has it all! Yellow hair that fades to orange at it's tips, honey brown eyes the glisten when the sun is out! A cute, yet masculine face, everything! What is this doing on Nezuko's nightsta-

"AHH!!! TANJIRO!!! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING THROUGH MY DIARY?!?!?!"

Oh... So that's why... Well it's her fault she didn't label the cover!

"So... brown eyes that glisten when the sun is out... A cute yet masculine face," I repeat to her, which makes Nezuko's entire face turn into a crimson hue.