13.

A WEEK LATER-

Today we were in school for the pre PSAT. Wasn't thrilled about it to be honest. I was sitting next to Hawk, we finished the test, with the tournament coming up so I was super stressed, the bell rang and we all decided to go to the park,

Hawk grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room, "you ready to go to the park?" He asked and I nodded. Demetri, Aisha, Miguel and Hawk and I all walked out to my car,

Miguel didn't seem to happy, probably about last night, he went to sams and saw Robby there. I felt bad but I couldn't really say much, I didn't wanna make things worse.

-

AT THE PARK-

Me Demetri and Aisha and Miguel sat on a bench while Hawk was playing with a little nerdy kid, Bert I think. "Come on, eat something. It'll make you feel better" Demetri said to Miguel "I told you I'm not hungry man." Miguel said back.

I frowned seeing my friend so upset. "I still think your overreacting" Demetri said, "I'm not overreacting, dude. I know what I saw" Miguel said,  "all right, so you saw her Eating dinner with some chode" Hawk said kicking Bert in the face, making him fall. "Oh my god" I said "it's probably her brother or something" Hawk said walking over, I stood up and walked next to him, he wrapped his arm around me "no, dude, brothers don't look at their sisters like that" Miguel said.

"Depends on what part of the country your in" Demetri said making me laugh, "look, I just don't want what happened to sensei to happen to me" Miguel said, I bent over and put my hand in Miguel shoulder, "don't stress it Miguel, everything will work out" I said and he nodded.

"All right, so you go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have a chance" Hawk said. I hit him lightly. "Seriously? Not everything has to break out into a fight"I said and he shrugged.

"Don't listen to Eli" Demetri said. "It's 'Hawk'" he said correcting Demetri, "yeah whatever" Demetri said back. "how come I can call you Eli," I said whispering, "cause I love you" he said and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and we broke the kiss when all of the people on the bench looked at us.

Demetri and Miguel kept talking while Aisha went back to looking at her phone, me and Hawk, listened back into the conversation. "OH! That little Bitch!" Aisha said.

"What?" I asked, "you know that video I posted of me breaking that board?" She said and I nodded knowing what she meant. "Yeah" Miguel said. "Look what yasmine  commented" she said showing us all her phone.

Comment said, impressive...can't believe the belt made it around your waist.  I rolled my eyes at the comment and scoffed. "Oh shit." Miguel said. "We gotta do something" Aisha said and I nodded.

"Ok, how about we kidnap her and my boy Rico tattoos bitch on her face?" Hawk said. I looked at him concerned. "Calm down, Hawk" Demetri said. "All right I hear how your saying it, and I don't like it" Hawk said getting a little angry. I pulled him and hugged him, he hugged me calming him down.

"Wait, wait, wait" Aisha said putting her hand up still holding her phone with the other, "what?" I asked, "I've got a better idea, look." She said showing us all her phone.

It was yasmine's story saying she was having a party at the canyon at @ 5, "yasmine's throwing a birthday party at the canyon later?" Miguel said. "Not if we strike first" Aisha said smirking. "I like what your thinking Aisha." I said making her smile.

"Hell yeah" Hawk said standing up, from looking at the screen, "how does everyone feel about a party?" I asked. We all nodded. "Don't worry about the people I'll send out the invites" I said and they all nodded.